Hi,

I'm looking to hire a concept artist for a paid project called "David and his Mighty Friends". It was developed by a friend who wants to immortalize his eight year old son that passed away from cancer. I wrote a synopsis of our concept below so you will have a good idea of what we are looking for. I found an image online that come close to our concept. http://www.flickr.com/photos/9048408...in/photostream

Synopsis
"David is an eight year old boy who sees life a little differently from those around him. Seen through David's eyes the typical conflicts of an eight year old is translated into the cosmic struggle between the forces of good and evil. On a typical day at the playground Max the neighborhood bully is up to his usual mischief pushing around smaller kids until David steps in to their defense. Time seems to stand still as the standoff between David and the bully ensues. Through David's eyes we see a malevolent 30 foot humanoid being standing behind the bully. It is made up of all the pain anger and self doubt that resides in him. Kids stand aside confused by David's fearlessness but that's because they can't see David own powerful cosmic inner giant standing behind him ready to battle Max's brute. This is a typical day in the world of David and his Mighty Friends."

Can you let me know how much you would charge for two character studies and one illustration. The first character study will be of the main character David the other will be his Avatar/Guardian and the Illustration would portray the standoff between David and the bully.

you can email me at yohanceb@gmail.com

Thanks