Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Thanks
    I worked a bit for a change
    Attached Images Attached Images                          

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Good updates, your main problem seems to be motivation as you pointed out in my sketchbook. Try and set yourself a schedule. I don't know what your day to day life looks like but make something realistic for example: Work 2 hours every night from 2100-2300 Monday-Friday, and never miss it. Once you've done that for a week or two it will become so normal to do you'll never stop and it won't feel like a chore. Routine helps a lot I've found. You're doing good work nonetheless.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Kessel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Kessel View Post
    Good updates, your main problem seems to be motivation as you pointed out in my sketchbook. Try and set yourself a schedule. I don't know what your day to day life looks like but make something realistic for example: Work 2 hours every night from 2100-2300 Monday-Friday, and never miss it. Once you've done that for a week or two it will become so normal to do you'll never stop and it won't feel like a chore. Routine helps a lot I've found. You're doing good work nonetheless.
    yeah I tried schedules before but they started out with at least 10 h a day of work.
    I now try to do it with smaller goals and preferably in the morning because that gets me motivated for the rest of the day ( sometimes) art never feels like a chore to me I just find it hard to get started. I'm jobless for one and a half year now so I've wasted too many time already. I spend less time looking for other jobs and focus most on art now and my health / weight ( als de kruitvat mij na honderd keer solliciteren nog niet wil ben ik het ook beu hoor ) .

Thanks

Thanks
    study things

Thanks
    I'm just pointing out the obvious here, in the colored piece, the ogre is charging in for an attack yet the guy's just standing there. He should be in defensive pose, ready to fight for his life. And you're studying pose a lot, i've been afraid to get in there, mainly cause i sucks so hard .

Thanks
    Figure drawings are definitely improving, are you studying any books or videos a long doing them or just drawing what you see? Because construction can help a lot when learning to do figure drawing. Eventually you wont have to use it anymore but when learning it's very useful to know why things are behaving the way they are.

Thanks
    ngeyen quang: the idea after the image is that the guy is so scared he can't react and will be smashed but maybe it's more cleer to me because I drew it and should have done more to communicate that with the "viewer" I forget to thik about that sometimes X( Dennis: yep books and videos i plan to do more about seperate muscle (groups) etc

Thanks
    oh boy i've let me slip down into doing nothing again someone kick me in the butt please

Thanks

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16