Thanks

Is it alright to ask the artists here to do a character portrait?

G'day you lot

What I was wondering, is if it is alright to ask the fine artists (damn finest on the internet in my opinion if I might add, with the exception of a few peeps I'd like to see on here!) if they'd out of the kindness of their heart, sketch, paint or via any other means draw up a character which I have in my mind, dreams and whatnot.

And if so - Where to ask this; I'm asking this out of curiosity, how others might portrait and flair this specific character (Which holds no grounds in fiction or any other media should be added). If anyone would like to take it upon his or her shoulders to attempt this character, I'll of course do a short writeup here and if you're interested in more, you can contact me via PM and we'll discuss the matter further.

Reverend Ashton Caine III
    The reverend has just turned 34 years old - He's tall, slender, with black hair flowing down to just below his ears. His eyes are cold, cunning and tired. Tired of the eternal struggle which turned him into the alcoholic he is today, some say it's sad, he says it's a way of life. He lost his left arm when he was a young lad, which contributed to the addiction.

In a world filled to the brim with evil, darkness and injustice, he is an antihero.

(I'll leave the specifics, marks and traits/quirks up to you comrade)
    Level: Beginner.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    actually this here:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44

is the proper place to post this messege... you'll get alot more people in the mood to draw for free looking at your post in that section.