Best 3D/2D Art schools in Sweden?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Best 3D/2D Art schools in Sweden?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Best 3D/2D Art schools in Sweden?

Hey Conceptart!
    Which are the best art schools in, or close to sweden that has illustration/conceptart/animation/3D programs? I have been looking around and the best I've seen so far is TRUEMAX, which is in copenhagen, the downside is that the full program costs about 30000$ and I am kind of poor and cant afford it, not sure if I can get a loan that covers the whole cost either..

But any other good schools? I've been looking around but I can't decide if the school is good or bad. Only reference I have is some illustration portfolios from Konstfack in stockholm, they were kinda bad, didn't seem like they teach anatomy, perspective or the fundamentals at all. I might be wrong though. I really wanna get into this branch, and I'm ready to work my ass off for it, but I just need to find a good school..

Thanks for coming thru!

Last edited by Alantyn; February 20th, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
    ~~My Sketchbook!~~
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you are willing to come to Denmark, have you considered the Animation Workshop?
    We have a few Swedes around already

You paint rather nice, I dig the environments compositions. But they'll flog you if you almost only do manga and dragons. I'm in CG, we do both conceptual art and lots of 3D stuff, it's a very broad education.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sounds nice and manga/dragons are long past lol, I've not uploaded in a long while in my sketchbook. Been working traditionally alot to strengthen my fundamentals. Perspective, anatomy etc. I am gonna check it out! And how hard is it to get a place to live there?
    I also wonder if you need any knowledge of 3D beforehand? I only have some very very limited knowledge on CATIA, AutoCad, blender.
    And could you tell me more about the CGA course?

How high is the bar for the portfolio?

Last edited by Alantyn; February 21st, 2013 at 06:48 PM.
    ~~My Sketchbook!~~

Members who have read this thread: 3