What happened to Yoitisi's (Guido Kuip's) book?

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times in 747 Posts
    Follows
    Following

What happened to Yoitisi's (Guido Kuip's) book?

If my memory serves me correct, Yoitisi was in the process of writing an instructional book on perspective and industrial design...I even remember seeing a link on amazon.com for his book, although it wasn't yet published. This was all probably a couple years ago, and now I I don't seem to be able to find anything on it. Did it just fall through? Was it ever published?

Website
    Sketchbook
    Blog

"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 479 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Andrew! I haven't been on CA in ages, but since a friend of mine pointed this thread out I figured I'd reply. I don't know where you got your information from but I can assure you I never intended on writing a book on perspective and/or ID -if there ever was something like that connected with my name on amazon I had absolutely nothing to do with it but would like to take a look...

Maybe you've got it confused with my ancient mentor thread elsewhere on the CA forums (http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdi...itisi-Island)?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yoitisi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times in 747 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Ah too bad! I was so sure I'd seen it, and it had been you who was working on it... now I'm not sure what I was thinking of.

I've seen your mentoring threads and I love how clear everything is laid out. Maybe you should write a book haha! I'd buy it

Website
    Sketchbook
    Blog

"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee

Members who have read this thread: 1