Sketchbook: CR0W's Sketchbook - "Progress"
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: CR0W's Sketchbook - "Progress"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cool CR0W's Sketchbook - "Progress"

Hi Guys,

I will be trying to update this as much as possible. My main reason for doing this is mostly due to the fact that I often at times stop drawing and I am hoping that this will give me the motivation to give you guys, the community an update as often as possible whether it be a small/quick sketch or something that may have taken me a considerable amount of time to finish.

Note that im nowhere near as good as most members on the rest of this forum but I am willing to learn so any criticism is welcome and any links to any tutorials which you think would be of use to me would be appreciated.

Here are some of my past sketches:

My most recent, about last week:

A flower which I drew for my Ex

A while ago:

A practice sketch of an eye:

Im calling this sketchbook progress as I want this to be like a book of how I progress in terms of my ability to draw. I want to be able to look back and see where I came from.

Thanks again

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Update:

A shattered heart in progress, im trying to make it look like glass but as I found out glass is not the easiest thing to draw. Will need to do some serious practicing with glass shading/drawing.

I am also a beginner when it comes to photoshop so any guides/tips would be helpful - I cant seem to blend it like I see in everyone elses picture in terms of the colour

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.