So this is a thing that exists!
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: So this is a thing that exists!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

So this is a thing that exists!

Right well, my name is Rachel, I'm fifteen and I'm here because I want to get better at art. And what better way to get better at art than to go to a place with tons of skilled artists, right?!

My most commonly used mediums are pencil sketches and digital work (I don't live anywhere near an art supply store, for gods sake the closest wal-mart is nearly an hour away). My proffered traditional medium is watercolor, when I can. And when I can't I've been known to use things such as Mio water. Underrated art supply, right there. Sticky though.

Er, that's it I guess? I honestly don't have a clue what an introduction is supposed to entail other than the few I flipped through before making this one.

I'm a rambling idiot oh my.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi Rachel! wal-mart being almost an hour away sounds absolutely terrifying (then again, I currently live in a "city" and my home country is essentially one giant super-urbanized city).
    You'll want to be making a sketchbook in that section of the forums, then start posting whatever you draw. And look at what other people are doing too, leave useful criticism whenever you can.

Sketchbook

NaidyBlack SpotEyestrainVK

“This is [...] where the anvils are made of graphite, the hammers are as true as rectangular marquee selections and the fires burn with the light of a thousand lensflares.” --Jason Rainville
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.