Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    O for *&(*&^) I have not once..but twice written out a lengthy response, Only to have the page crash out of nowhere, I not doing it again.
    Completely off topic, but if you're using Chrome you can grab a plugin called Lazarus. It provides an elegant solution to this very problem.
    ~ ~ { My sketchbooK } ~ ~
    Santa Barbara Drawing Group, On Meetup.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallPoly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ha thanks SmallPoly, I think its just my Internet right now though, for some reason its been garbage lately.
    -Demo-
    -Sketch Book Updated Sporadically-
    My Blog
    Tumbler & Wookmark (finished pieces and Cool stuff I find)
    -Facebook(always on but never post)-

If you see me on FB, or CA Talk to me, never to busy to talk and love to hear from you, chat me up about anything (Music, Games, art, ect)
    If anyone is interested in streams or hangouts let me know!

Thanks
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUU had a giant reply written out myself and the damn thing took it away as well.
    Should have took your post into consideration and copied the damn thing before posting.
    i'll reply sometime later.
    was writing that out for half an hour and all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerpigking View Post
    The reason EA seems to be avoiding the wii U is because of the sourness between the two company's recently EA wanted nintendo to run theyre online on origin(which would have pretty much handed over theyre entire online to the most hated gaming company in the world) And EA's having a fit becuase nintedo declined.
    This is a rumor started by fans. The main reason is that Wii U is simply not exciting hardware and devs don't want to work on it, and publishers see no reason to make them since practically no one even bought the console.

That Killzone example is really bad, it's not even in game. PS3 games don't look as good as that example. I don't know why they released that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Barker View Post
    This is a rumor started by fans. The main reason is that Wii U is simply not exciting hardware and devs don't want to work on it, and publishers see no reason to make them since practically no one even bought the console.
    May be a rumour but it's a very credible one EA was one of the strongest supporters of the wii U before launch and then suddenly pulled all support and started insulting the console,(if the guy is speaking on behalf of EA)hell some of the games were pulled before launch including the pretty much finished crysis 3.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 850 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Barker View Post
    That Killzone example is really bad, it's not even in game. PS3 games don't look as good as that example. I don't know why they released that.
    That's a ps3 model in the ps4 engine. Like I mentioned before it handles color and reflection really well.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 838 Posts
    The main reason is that Wii U is simply not exciting hardware and devs don't want to work on it, and publishers see no reason to make them since practically no one even bought the console.
    I'd say that's quite a generalization. It might be true for EA, who've kind of overreacted to the whole thing imo. But there are several developers and game companies still interested in making games for the console. Now it's just up to Nintendo to convince the rest that they're still in the game.
    Last edited by tobbA; May 20th, 2013 at 12:31 AM.
    "I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster"

Sketchy Link

Portfolio

Thanks
    to be honst if you put it into perspective with the 360 and ps3 launches the wii U has'nt really been that bad, there was'nt really a big hitter on any of them until a while later (excepting resistance but im not sure how well that sold) and the ps3 hads it rough for a long while longer then the wii U has anyway.
    At first the sales for the wii U actually beat the first month ps3 and xbox sales combined it's jsut that after that they did'nt so much as decline as jump of a cliff mainly due to the lack of games, would be fine but ninty also had the dying 3ds on they're hands alongside the wii U and this last half a year they've been focusing a hell of alot on the 3ds and have fixed it up dramatically, I think ninty's business plan was to split the year down the middle one to focus on 3ds and the second to focus on the wii U.

edit: Also I think ninty should buy out a company (probbly sega would be a good bet they seem to be in a lot of money trouble from what I know or hell maybe platinum as they've been buddying up with ninty a bit recently) and start making mature games under it. When it comes down to it not everyne likes nintendo games and having a company that could make Exclusive mature games especially one with so many ip's as Sega would cover all of ninty's bases in the long run, Sega's a bit more of a longshot as it would be hella expensive so a smaller company like platinum would be great.
    Last edited by triggerpigking; May 20th, 2013 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks
    Wii U would really be a nice complement to either of the PS4 and Nextbox. I mean, both those consoles have lots of games they share anyway. Nintendo has always been playing to their own beat and frankly, I'd rather they continue doing that then becoming another me too console for multiplats.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jie Kageshinzo View Post
    Wii U would really be a nice complement to either of the PS4 and Nextbox. I mean, both those consoles have lots of games they share anyway. Nintendo has always been playing to their own beat and frankly, I'd rather they continue doing that then becoming another me too console for multiplats.
    That's what Wii was to my PS3. Good supplementary console. If it were my only console though, it would have been pretty depressing, lol

Thanks
    I just wanna play stuff like Pikmin or Katamari on the same console I play everything else. Sometimes I just need a palette cleanser after shooting thousands of NPCs.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,458 Posts
    just so long as the trees on the Nurbergring arnt two flat polys at right angles ill be happy.
    8th gen console speculation
    sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    I just wanna play stuff like Pikmin or Katamari on the same console I play everything else. Sometimes I just need a palette cleanser after shooting thousands of NPCs.
    Shooters are my palette cleansers after playing a bunch of interesting games.

Gran Turismo 6 will have 3D trees, I assume the next Forza will as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,458 Posts
    good. i still dont understand the score with gta5, do you buy it on ps3, or is it on ps4, or is there a better version on ps4? do you have to buy it twice?
    sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    The xbox reveal is tomorrow. My last minute prediction is a cloud gaming service like Onlive. They could stream off a super computer render farm thing at MS headquarters. That would make sense with the "Always Online" rumor. Still doesn't change the fact that the internet is too spotty to support such a thing.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast