Art: Nokia Design Challenge 2013 (I need your help a big time!)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Nokia Design Challenge 2013 (I need your help a big time!)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nokia Design Challenge 2013 (I need your help a big time!)

Greetings!

I am Ilmari Kumpunen, a second-grader of graphic design from Finland. I've always been around conceptart.org, and my true dream would be working for the game industry as conceptual designer. Some working and practice can be seen at my blog which I shall put at the end of this post.

I have taken part in Nokia's international Design Challenge for the Lumia 820's charging shell. The task was to create a design, basically an illustration to be printed on the shell. I happened to win a place in the top 15 -shortlist, and I am in a great need of your help! The ultimate winner would get an internship in London, Nokia's HQ, which would really create a most perfect basis for a beginning graphic designer. And here is the deal:

The winner is decided by public vote, which means you need a big load of connections. Me and my classmates soon realized that some of the contestants have indeed these connections reaching massive amounts of votes quickly.

As you must see my problem, I humbly ask you people and community to give me your support. The voting happens on Facebook, and I will give this direct link to the voting page. Please sacrifice half a minute for my cause! The work is titled "Natural Virtue."

removed

If you like the other works, please, do vote for them too ( as you can vote for more than one person), but please give your vote for me aswell. The internship at Nokia's would really be something to begin one's career and worklife, and it'd do me more than a great favor. The voting will end the 13th of Feb at midnight.

Thank you for your trouble and for your kindness, I know this post may seem like yet another beg for attention on the internet, but I would never go doing this if it wasn't a real deal. I know that this is the community I can rely on in a time of need, and that there is no shitting around here.
    -Ilmari

my blog: juhannuskostaja.blogspot.fi

Last edited by Black Spot; February 7th, 2013 at 01:30 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 4