Yiynova MSP19?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Yiynova MSP19?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Yiynova MSP19?

Does anybody here own one? If so, do you enjoy it? Yiynova MSP19

$500 for a 19 inch tablet... Seems nice!

"The remarkable thing about going through a disheartening session is that the student is very often on the threshold of marvelous discovery" - Jack Hamm
    >>SKYPE! "xNusku"
    >>SketchBook HERE!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I did find out that it is ONLY VGA. which sucks for me because I have dvi inputs!

"The remarkable thing about going through a disheartening session is that the student is very often on the threshold of marvelous discovery" - Jack Hamm
    >>SKYPE! "xNusku"
    >>SketchBook HERE!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lol buy an adaptater it's cheap ^^ If you have a pc, you can find some in the graphic card box when you buy them.

I own the msp19u, the msp19 (without "u") is know to have some issue because of the waltrop digitizer. I can't tell for this model if these issues are really big or no, but for the "u" model (uc-logic digitizer, same as monoprice tablet) it's absolutly okay.

But if you plan on using it with an other brand tablet (wacom for example) be aware drivers will conflict...

Last edited by Griffonnage; February 7th, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
    * My current blog
    * Sketchbook page on CA.org coming soon...

Have a good and creative day !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi, I'm also since a year the owner of a Yiynova Msp19 an it's a great tablet. Never had any issues with it (switching to windows 8 caused a little problem concerning the latest drivers of the yiynova website(it sucks)-you better go to the website of waltop and get the latest driver-anyway, it's working fine now). no, it does not have any express-keys like wacom, but since I never had the experience, I don't mis them either. Yes, the pen has a battery (so does your cellphone, your ipad,....in case you didn't know). the screen is very clear and bright-doesn't get hot after hours of use. I use it with Paint tool sai, and recently with Manga Studio 5( beware adobe, this new version is a real photoshop-killer-with a price tag of just 80$) and for the price of 1 cintiq tablet you can have 4 yiynova msp19...

Members who have read this thread: 6