Request for a 'tutorial' and some feedback
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Request for a 'tutorial' and some feedback

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile Request for a 'tutorial' and some feedback

Hey, I just placed a job ad and got swamped - clearly this is the best forum to place such ads on since I got very little response from some other places I posted a longer version of the same ad. Your employment subforum being broken and other forums having a fully working employment subforum kind of threw me, but I guess that is just an accident of timing since you are revamping it at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum in the industry would like to post a 'what to expect' when advertising for artists, from an industry perspective for people who are new to hiring artists. I'm usually on the job-seeking side of the desk or hiring for graphic design and it was quite overwhelming being on the other side. Probably due to having such a short ad I got a lot of clearly very entry level applicants.

Anyway, this forum is clearly the go-to place for game artists. Your userbase is amazingly talented, and I would like to thank the forum owners and moderators for providing this place - particularly the employment subforum. I have found exactly what I was looking for. You guys are just awesome.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.