Looking for potential sprite artist
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Looking for potential sprite artist

Hi I'm working for a company called Four Green Steps based in Montreal, and we are seeking to create a type of shooting platformer with an ecologically friendly theme.We need to complete it in about 13 weeks.

Here is the game story: There exists a peaceful world in a far away galaxy. “Viridi Terra” is the known name to the many animal inhabitants of this world. It is a green utopia, where all live in harmony and balance. However this peace does not last forever as the world comes under attack by an alien menace! The sudden invasion of an army of evil reptile monstrosities, soon spread disaster and discord across the planet. Calling themselves “The Malizorian empire” they make it clear that they want to consume the planet's resources and leave it barren of life. The poor inhabitants of “Viridi Terra” are defenseless against the technology of the “The Malizorians” and many fall victim to their plot. There is only one hope to save them. “Zhjarim”, the Squirrel (Z.J. for short) is the planet's only source of hope. Armed with his array of “organic weapons” he will blast his way through many challenges to save his planet from the evil “Malizorians”.

Name:  IMG_0592.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  130.1 KBName:  IMG_0594.JPG
Views: 158
Size:  170.9 KB
    The two pictures are of Z.J. drawn by Alexander Melchiorre and Alyssa Beaudry. This concept art is being used for the moment as we lack an artist.

I'm hoping to recreate a better experience from some of my favorite shooting platformer games that I have come to love so much. Among my list for inspiration is Megaman and Contra!

I am seeking an artist that can create unique sprites for a web flash game. Most of these sprites will consist of, enemies, background decorations, and multiple versions of player sprites. All animated on a sprite sheet of course.

The ideal candidate should be capable of:

Concept Art

Creating Sprite Sheets and Graphics (These will be used in Multimedia Fusion 2)

Showcasing demos of prior work.

I will act as a medium between me and my company, as it is they whom are financing this project.

Please contact me by PM

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello there, my name is Kenneth Grinell and I am a concept artist. If given the opportunity, I would very much like to demonstrate my skill set and reliability to you on this project.

You can find my portfolio at: http://ken-undrum.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you wish to contact me it's: kengrinell@gmail.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.