Results 1 to 13 of 112
Thread: CHOW #315 :: The Royal Family
January 27th, 2013 #1
CHOW #315 :: The Royal Family
Character of the Week #315
The Royal Family
Deadline - Sunday, February 3 10PM GMT
Playing cards are one of the oldest forms of entertainment. What people don't know is that they symbolize actual people in another world. There are 4 factions, each represented by the symbols (Heart, Diamond, Club, Spade) and each member wears this symbol. Each faction is ruled by a king, queen, and jack (prince)
We want you to pick one of the three face cards and design them within the world they live in.
- Must be humanoid.
- May be of the core races such as, elf, human, orc, dwarf, gnome, halfling, etc. As long as we are familiar with the race.
- Gender MUST reflect the same as the card. (Queens are female, kings and jacks are male)
- Character MUST have the faction symbol depicted on them.Stick with the color scheme of the cards; red or black
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- At least two wips posted in the finals thread
- Background is optional
- Have fun!
Hide this ad by registering as a member
January 27th, 2013 #2
January 27th, 2013 #3
_.·´¯`·-> Choose Life <-·´¯`·._
Check me out
January 27th, 2013 #4
January 27th, 2013 #5
January 28th, 2013 #6
Already started workin on it. Interesting topic.
January 28th, 2013 #7
Like it. Can't wait to see what everybody comes up with!
January 28th, 2013 #8Draw or Die !
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- France !
- Thanked 527 Times in 473 Posts
January 28th, 2013 #9
January 28th, 2013 #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Great concept. Hmm, which suit to go with...
January 28th, 2013 #11
Cool ! all finals will be awesome!
January 28th, 2013 #12
Is it be accept that the race like devil, ghost or kinda lovely zombie lol?
Or we can only choose the classic races ?
January 28th, 2013 #13
@ all the new comers: Welcome! I just want to let all of you know, who have not participated in the CHoW before, to PLEASE read the rules at the top of the page and follow the brief! Post your WIPs in this thread for critiques. Quinn and I will do our best to keep everyone on track and offer feedback. If you have any questions, please ask through the thread or PM.
Good luck to everyone this week!
Last edited by Havok Reed; January 28th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.