Art: Music videos
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Music videos

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Music videos

Hello everyone. I just joined this morning to network with other animators and get some tips. I see that 2D animation is VERY much alive here and I've always been in love with animation since so 2D has never left my life. Instead of 2D work I have some digital 3D fractal animated work here for the peoples and am currently working on 2 more videos at the moment: 1 a heavy metal video and the other Brazilian samba schmooveness. This is my 1st music video right here:

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    and here's one of the more recent ones:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As you can see I've made some improvements but many miles to go.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here are the last 2 I just finished. I screwed up by not setting the timeline and such due to the fact that it took me almost 4 mos to finish both due to issues that kept popping up. They came out a bit shaky and jumpy, something that hasn't happened since I 1st started, but overall came out ok. Next video I work on will not include fractals.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok I see it's been awhile since I been here, I practically FORGOT. Thankfully a e-newsletter came to me about that Female Character Workshop. Since the last time I posted anything I've been working on alot of things: my failing relationship, fixing some issues with this wack-ass school I was attending, and moving 2wice as well as breaking off a long-term relationship. In between all of this madness I have managed to cre8 some more music videos, one of which was a commission job. I hope to make more esp with this new software I started using but I'll have to squeeze time in between a busy work schedule and other art projects (and possibly moving again, I'm temporarily living with my Mom and older brother). Here's the juicy fruits to my labor of love:

(this was my 2nd music video, alot of mistakes in this one but the reason why it didn't get posted was because it wasn't in my acct at 1 point but somehow is back in the list)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

(another old music video, you should recognize the instrumental posted here from earlier last year)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

(something I cre8ted around Christmas 2012)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    .............and now for some new stuff:

(this was the commission job I had made in return for winning a music video contest. Apparently this was one of the songs he asked not to be made into a music video so I owe him another one. Despite that he STILL loves it)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

(my first green screen music video, contest entry. The contest to this date has NO WINNERS yet--it's still "under review")

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

(music video contest entry. I didn't win the Grand Prize, which was money and touring with the band to shoot a documentary, but they offered to commission me for a future music video project, date as yet unknown)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

(contest entry that I feel was a TOTAL SCAM. The winner was someone who snuck into the contest in the middle of the voting process. I made a complaint to the mods of the website and they ignored me. Then the band announced the winner to be the actual cheater. I left a complaint to the band when I saw this and they too ignored me. After that I was through with that band, who makes some cool music, and the website Talenthouse.com--oh yeah I'm going to drop their name!--for being such unscrupulous businesspeople. If they're rigging contests like that I don't want to be a part of that website or support that band Bombay Dub Orchestra, they don't deserve it. Cheaters never prosper for long........

.......I know I come off bitter and upset but be honest: if this happened to you would YOU still be a member of that site or still hang around to keep getting flim-flammed?)

Members who have read this thread: 3