Art: Ringling pre-college 2013!?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Ringling pre-college 2013!?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Ringling pre-college 2013!?

Hello everyone! recently i found out i was accepted into the Ringling pre college program for this summer 2013. I am making this thread in hopes to finding people who have gotten accepted as well and who is interested in making friends? i really want to make some friends or at least get to know a couple of people before i get there as i will be going there without knowing anyone! Also i would love to hear about people who have already done the program and what their experience was like! i am hoping to get into animation because i really want to focus on learning how to use and navigate the animation programs and i have a passion for character design! please don't be shy and say hello below

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi, I don't know if you'll get as many replies as maybe in the section on schools... but I am a sophomore at Ringling and probably applying to be a TA for the next session of precollege. I never went to precollege at Ringling, but from my friends who have gone and now attend Ringling, it was a really great experience that gave them a really good idea of what the program here is like in CA. In fact, they give you one of the same projects that you will be doing as a sophomore CA. The animation profs here are all really nice... it should also give you a good idea of workload and what to expect from your first year at Ringling. Anyways, feel free to message/ask me any other questions, and maybe I will see you at pre-college this summer!! Good luck, MJ

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello...I got accepted into ringling pre college program but I don't know if i am going ..i am also trying to get into scad rising star....I hope I can get into illustration program because i want to be a concept artist. I have always loved to draw monster and create worlds from my imagination. I hope I can get past my frustrations with digital art and learn how to use technology ..I am defiantly interested in being your friend ...

Members who have read this thread: 3