I registered here almost 10 years ago. 10 years, and I never had the quality of work to post something in the Finally Finished section. This will be a first for me. In any case, that's completely immaterial. 10 years can be considered a long time, but it hasn't been easy for me.

Anyway, here are 4 renditions I did for characters in Planescape: Torment - These are, essentially, fan tributes that I did specifically for Chris Avellone, the lead dev for Planescape: Torment.

In regards the the naming convention of the project - It is serendipitous, and in no way related to Obsidian's Project Eternity. The 'E' in the name was derived from Coaxmetal's obsession with Entropy, and me extrapolating from Torment's fondness and nature for inversions, and found Coaxmetal's oppsite: Extropy, personified in Trias. And the terminologies of Enigma and Equilibrium applied just as easily as I thought more about the design of the game, and the rest is from there.

These are the Core 4 - more will subsequently follow:

Equilibrium:

Name:  equilibrium_final_lowres.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  248.2 KB

"THE WEAK SUFFER. I ENDURE. YOU ARE UNWELCOME HERE, BROKEN ONE. I SHALL BREAK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES, THEN BUILD YOU ANEW... SO THAT YOU MIGHT DIE ANOTHER DEATH. I WILL SHATTER EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY, RESET THEM INTO PAINFUL ANGLES, THEN LET YOUR FLESH HEAL AGAIN. YOU SHALL BE MY... TOY.

I HAVE ENDED THE LIVES OF ALL WHO GUIDED YOU TO THIS PLACE. THE NIGHT HAG THAT CURSED US. THE ANGEL WHO SHIELDS HIMSELF WITH GOLDEN LIES. YOU'VE LED ME TO ALL OF THEM. THE HALLS OF THIS FORTRESS SHALL BE SILENT AGAIN - YOU WILL TROUBLE ME, NO MORE." - The Transcendent One

Enigma:

Name:  enigma_final_lowres.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  197.2 KB

"I am but a woman who has sorely... soarly? Soarly missed her beloved creation. Some have named me crone, gray lady, Yaga sister, night hag -- but MYSELF is my name, Ravel, Ravel who puzzles well, providing conundrums to decipher and laying impossibilities low.

All people love themselves too much to be changed by something as simple as love. You have forgotten your PLACE, HALF-man. Humility is in order." - Ravel Puzzlewell

Entropy:

Name:  entropy_final_lowres.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  328.5 KB

"START WITH A FRAGMENT OF THE ENEMY. A DROP OF BLOOD. A CRYSTALLIZED THOUGHT. ONE OF THEIR HOPES. ALL OF THESE THINGS TELL THE WAY IT CAN DIE.

IMMORTALITY IS ONLY A WORD. ALL THAT EXISTS CAN DIE. EVERY LIVING THING HAS A WEAPON AGAINST WHICH IT HAS NO DEFENSE. TIME. DISEASE. IRON. GUILT.

THE MULTIVERSE BREATHES. IT GROWS. IT STAGNATES. IT FORGES ITS CHAINS AROUND THE PLANES LINK BY LINK. IN TIME, EVEN ENTROPY MAY BE CHAINED. THERE ARE NO LIMITS. LIMITS ARE ONE OF THE LINKS IN THE CHAIN OF ORDER. LIMITS MUST BE SHATTERED.

ALL MUST FALL UPON ENTROPY'S BLADE. THE TIME NEARS WHEN IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO BREACH THE WALLS OF CREATION. ORDER WILL BE PUT TO THE SWORD. ITS CHAINS WILL BE BROKEN. THE MULTIVERSE WILL BE UNMADE." - Coaxmetal

Extropy:

Name:  extropy_final_lowres.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  112.3 KB

"I will not be judged by you mortal; not when you have lived the lives you have. Let me tell you of Betrayal: betrayal is cowardice... selling weapons to your adversaries out of fear that they might stop killing each other and turn upon you. Betrayal is refusing to lead by example. Betrayal is letting the Fiends run rampart through the Planes until evil has corrupted all hearts." - Trias the Betrayer