Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: feedback on my logo design?
January 21st, 2013 #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
feedback on my logo design?
can I please have some feedback on this logo design? it is for a customer service team that provides support to eMarketing tools, like websites, mobile applications, email campaigns, etc. What do you think of this logo?
Hide this ad by registering as a memberJanuary 21st, 2013 #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
You'd probably get better feedback if it were posted in the Graphic Design section of the forums.
Quick feedback though:
As is the mouse-heart is competing with "customer care" for my attention, what's your information hierarchy?
- Have you considered other alignment layouts? Have you tried integrating the heart with the words, or changing its value/scale?
- "Supported by" is too small and serif clutters it. You're given a large canvas, why not use it?
- Play with the color options, as is the blues are too similar in value, but darker "care" pops more than "Costumer".
The Following User Says Thank You to InfernoKing For This Useful Post: