Sketchbook: Coralto's Sketchbook

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Coralto's Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Coralto's Sketchbook

It's baby's first sketch thread. Tough love and encouragement needed equally!

A few notes:
    -I only have a webcam right now, so I hope you can look past the shitty quality until I can replace images with scanned copies.
    -I hope to draw and upload every day if possible, but I might only be able to do a sketch a day, which is fine, but I'll do more whenever I can.

About me as an artist:
    I've always been told I have "talent", whatever that means, but I've never had the guts to really go for it until now. I'll be a drawing a lot of girls, to start, because I find them the easiest and the most rewarding, and also something that most people can relate to when I show them off, and I'm going to need lots of positive feedback at the start to keep me going. Once I'm a little more secure in my skills I plan to branch off into more interesting/expressive realms. I love distorted faces, imaginary creatures, monsters, and the like (think Alex Pardee) but I don't have the knowledge to pull those off for now.

One more thing! Once I have a few days worth of sketches, I'll be looking for friends that I can exchange critiques with. If you're a fellow artist who would be interested in that, let me know.

Last edited by coralto; January 21st, 2013 at 12:01 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi, welcome to this place! I recommend inserting practice on something you're less comfortable with than girls every couple of pictures at least, you'll learn much faster if you flex your drawing muscles a bit, even though it might hurt in the beginning

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.