Name:  Rogue-Clothing_01.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  89.7 KB

I am making a SteamPunk MMO. As a way to help pay for development I decided to allow people to play as I work.

Your Avatar and any purchases or Experience you earn will be saved . Spell Combat and Monster Combat are fully functional.

At this point the game is primarily a shooter game. We will be adding Quests, Crafting, and Farming in the Near future!!

You can help support our development in several ways:

_1 Buy game currency and Spell components in game.

_2 Donate Here : Indiegogo

_3 "LIKE" our App Community Page at: Rogue Community

_4 Vote for us on Steam Concepts.

_5 Grab the EMBED CODE and add Rogue to your site.

Fell free to visit our site and tell us your Feature Requests: Solo Projects

The Unusual thing about this project is that it is a Working Prototype! The world is available to play and explore in as we continue to build it. I spent 6 weeks writing code every waking minute to make that happen. You can create a character, participate in Spell combat and earn experience towards higher levels in two different game environments.

Name:  RU_Logo_V1_72DPI600W.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  222.9 KB

The game can be played as we develop it here:

On Facebook

On Wooglie

The Technology:

Rogue UnderWorld uses the following technology. It is Fully Functional with all these packages:

Unity
Vostopia
Playtomic
Photon Cloud
Roar Engine

THE CONCEPT:

I wanted a SteamPunk world that was either Multi-Player or a Casual MMO. I love the idea of mixing Edgar Allan Poe, Jules Verne with an environment similar to the Hellboy films. In my personal Art these themes dominate my work.

In the game I want people to be able to play a standard shooter or spend their time exploring, crafting, mining, or following quests. I've been making art for a very long time, and the first rule is, "Have the Proper Tools.".

Building out a raw game that has the proper functionality allows us to free our minds of those concerns and focus on telling a Great Story! This is where we are at, at this moment in time.

In Rogue Underworld the British Empire has conquered the known world. The rules of Society are everything. The chances to improve yourself within society are slim without the proper background. As a Rogue you go against the norm of society.

ROGUE:

1. Operating outside normal or desirable controls.
2. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
3. One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
4. A wandering beggar; a vagrant
5. A vicious and solitary animal.
6. An organism that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.

PRODUCTION AND FUNDING:
I am very open to working with other artists, writers, distributors and financiers. I have self-funded the project up to this point. Anyone is free to contact us through the Rogue Community Page or the Steam Concept Page:

Facebook Community

Steam Concepts

Distribution:

Facebook is our initial Test-Bed. Afterward we hope to launch on Steam and the iPad. Android and Xbox would be afterwards.

Name:  RU_LOGOV3_72DPI.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  167.5 KBName:  SpiderHunting_01.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  139.4 KBName:  CaveShot_01.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  58.8 KBName:  CaveShot_02.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  96.0 KBName:  CaveShot_02_600W.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  160.7 KBName:  CaveShot_03.jpg
Views: 33