CS6 transform snapping problem
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: CS6 transform snapping problem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question CS6 transform snapping problem

I've recently switched from CS4 to CS6 and i have a very annoying problem with resizing: whenever I try to resize something (ctrl+T) at first it seems like it's not doing anything, like it doesn't wanna, unless i super exaggerate, at which point it does a huge snap resizing the selection by much more than I wanted. It's quite frustrating. I've searched everything that has to do with snapping, deactivated everything, and it still does it. If anybody has any ideas it would mean a lot to me. It's like it's got snapping on steroids here. Hoping somebody encountered this and maybe solved it. Thanks a lot in advance!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you zoom in it won't happen. The more zoomed out out are the more the "snapping" occurs.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i take it you've encountered the same problem? Any ideas as to why it could be? I think I could once make it go away by turning on hardware acceleration but then the smooth rotates and zooms go away so i'm still searching for another kind of solution. Thank you for the tip. I'll try that in the future!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.