i need a group of artist who want to be edjucated in art
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: i need a group of artist who want to be edjucated in art

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

i need a group of artist who want to be edjucated in art

hey guys its me again posting and i really need to find a group of people online who want to better them selves
    in art like students you know with a instructor who teaches them and just gives a curriculum in
    concept art .org like a schedule or any one who thinks their good enough could make a curriculum
    and leave it in comments
    kinda like

1 week
    bla bla,bla,bla

2nd week
    bla,bla

any one interested

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face

Ummmm I think you've found them. You're on ConceptArt.org already ;D

If you'll notice, the challenge forums are a great place to start. Click the link below to go there.

http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdi...ITY-ACTIVITIES

There are daily challenges and weekly challenges, all with different themes to inspire your creativity. Why don't you make a commitment to finish a challenge every week?

- / blog / art / photos / -

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

yahh wah i know

Quote Originally Posted by Cherri View Post
    Ummmm I think you've found them. You're on ConceptArt.org already ;D

If you'll notice, the challenge forums are a great place to start. Click the link below to go there.

http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdi...ITY-ACTIVITIES

There are daily challenges and weekly challenges, all with different themes to inspire your creativity. Why don't you make a commitment to finish a challenge every week?
    i know but they just tell u to draw something today and next day they dont teach alot about perspective or the things you find out whenu tinkering alot i mean they just tell u to draw yeahh practicing everyday is neat but what to practice is the answer
    how to make illustrations, figures ,fel more in 3rd like exercises in color that make u good in color like
    perspective exercises makes u good in 3rd or communicating with your audience you know
    the things art school would teach

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Most of what you want is out there for you- whether it be on ConceptArt or just on the web in general. If you use google to search for any one of those things you listed- such as perspective, digital coloring - and add on "tutorial" to the end you'll be able to find resources from all over the web.

But honestly the onus is on you. You have to learn. You have to actually change what you are doing now, do something different than before and grow.
    That's the hardest part about learning, but it's the most important. Learning is a two way street- they teach, and you absorb and grow.

- / blog / art / photos / -

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherri For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well it sounds like what you are looking for wont be free. you seem to be asking for a mentor-ship, which would be awesome, but again it usually doesn't run cheap.

You seem to say in your other thread (btw you may want to make it into one thread topic thingy), that you are trying to self educate yourself as art school is off of the table at the moment.
    What most people are going to tell you is draw, draw, draw.
    I'm just a student myself, so IDK what is the best ways to do anything, but I'd advise you to focus in on what exactly it is you want to learn. If you want to be a comic book illustrator, go online and find as many comic book artists' personal contact information as you can, and try to begin a correspondence with them. Ask them all what they did to get where they are and find out what they would advise an up and comer to work on.
    Then work on it.
    many of the people most likly won't get back to you, but if you can get three people working in the field to respond to you, you are doing much better than many students walking around with degrees. You actually have gotten advice from people in the industry.

Don't hesitate to pay regular visit to your local library either. Free books never hurt anyone (unless they were thrown at someone- that might hurt).

If you want to get better at perspective, study perspective. If you want to get better at characters, draw people and characters. If you are worried about developing symbols and your drawings don't seem to be getting better, draw things outside of your comfort zone. draw things that you "can't draw" until you can.

Read what most people complain about when going to art school. Most of what people learn, students seem to complain, they have to teach themselves. Most of what a teacher teaches comes straight from a text book. If you need the deadlines and structures of a syllabus and grades (as I do), I'd strongly advise getting the money to go to at least community college, and if that really isn't an option try to find a cheap art class/ apprenticeship. If you really need to do it all your own, make a calendar, and stick to it. If you need a grade, ask a family member, a local artist, an online community/ other wise to give you one. There must be a willing participant somewhere. who knows, maybe one of the illustrators/ industry professionals you emailed will even give you critiques on your work.
    then there is always the sketchbook section of this site.

But the main thing, as everyone is going to tell you is just draw/paint/model, whatever; a lot. Don't fall into bad habits, and always keep pushing yourself.

Fudge this AWESOME place!!!

My SKETCHBOOK: please critique! i can take it!

To limit one's maximum knowledge is to maximize one's limits.

Sanity is wasted on the boring.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.