Sketchbook: Art of Kee.

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Art of Kee.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Art of Kee.

Hi!
    I'm new to ConceptArt. A very good person recommended this website to me and so here I am! I'm a student at the University of Hertfordshire studying Games Art.

This is my very first study of tones. My drawing isn't very accurate just yet and there are many mistakes in this. It doesn't even look anything like the reference. However, I'm also starting to do studies on the head anatomy. So hopefully I can polish up a little~
    Name:  Girl Study7.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  177.8 KB
    I don't know how long this took me actually. A good couple of hours. I should really time myself next time.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  101.5 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys!
    It's been too long. I got too busy with 3D stuff. Just want to update some stuff.

I did this quick study. It was a bad study because the image was too small and pixielated. I should learn not to do that again.
    Art of Kee.

Here's a study I did after a classmate. She's missing some freckles but I don't know a technique on how to add freckles without destroying her face. I might edit her some time in the future once I figure out.
    Art of Kee.

This one is a concept that I did for my concept art class. It's still a WIP. I'm trying to learn female anatomy. She's supposed to be a concept after the goddess Hera.
    Art of Kee.

Here is a Harpy concept. Also a WIP. Need to add some scales on her arms and legs. The wings I is a photo manipulation because I can't paint wings ): and I don't have a lot of time to make a study right now. I have multiple projects at the same time. I hope to do some studies in the future when I am a bit more free.
    Art of Kee.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So I got an extension for my concept art portfolio! Yay! I was supposed to deviate from realism since I did it for my Hera concept. I made a stylised anime Harpy. I didn't want it to be too anime stylised. I also made it into an anatomy and rendering study.

Art of Kee.

I have asked permissions from artists whom I got the pose from and also the outfit ideas. This piece of digital painting is purely for educational purposes only.
    Gang Road by LoveCacao
    Applibot Illustration by Alex Negrea

Moreover, I did not have a lot of time to look and study wings so I just looked at some paintings and time lapse paintings on how to do wings. ;/

Here is the time lapse of my two harpies:
    Harpy ver. 1 & 2 Time Lapse

I originally wanted to make bird hands but I just can't nail it (not enough studies, I suppose). It failed the first time and it surely failed the second time. However, i liked this piece a lot that I didn't want to abandon it with horribly rendered bird hands. So in the end, I gathered enough reference to do a human hand (I suck at human hands! Not enough studies, I suppose). I was advised to make the nails glow. (:

My final concept will be made next week. (:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Last piece for concept art. I don't really like this guy, to be honest. It's the first guy I've started and finished. The very first one I attempted ended up lost somewhere. Guys are more difficult to paint than girls. Maybe because I'm always painting girls... Anyway, not my best work but I can't afford to spend any more time with this dude. ):

My Art Blog

Name:  GJj6NwQ.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  79.5 KB

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.