i com from a suckish school
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: i com from a suckish school

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

i com from a suckish school

i me i study at a horrabele school of art where teachers dont teach u anything they usually judge the things you make and tell u its out of proportion i really like being criticized but criticized in things that they still didnt teach u ishorrable
    they teeach u hey u need to ake this more realistic but how ur damn school dont even teach u to make it more realistic
    and gve us low scores ahh i hate this scool we ussually draw things directly the teacher doesnt really explain that much about drawing
    instead just tell us to just draw something god i can believe im learning this crap
    i hat ethis school
    now the complain is over now what to do
    how to get a higher educations without these sluts
    i really really need hiigher edjucation
    me ive seen the alumni and man
    they suck no proper color
    no proper shading
    no design all they teach are half of the basics
    and shit they dont even shit teach composition gestures form they just tell us to draw something and shit done
    its really just like getting random items in the house and draw once a week
    god life i was in America thir would be models to draw from every month not once a year
    and we draw many times a day not once a week and yes they'd explain it
    what to draw i really look it our teachers or some arent really good at drawing
    they just criticize and say they its not correct proportion and u still know they dont kow how to draw
    and plus dick like our classes are full of minors they dont teach the fundamentals they just rush in and send u to the world they dont teach the fundamentals at all if 21 k would come i think our school would stop teaching arts due to the fact that it lack proper research for it to be called a a university
    and fuck all we do is copy from images gesture make gesture drawings fuck only few i tought gesture would be like soo many drawing not 3 drawings a week and move on to another lesson god this sucks
    help me !!!!!! but i love my school tough many wonderful people

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i know its a horrible school cuz ive been stalking diffrent school in the US and reading lots of books about it

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    First of all, you can't even write properly. Second, I can't even understand what kind of school you are talking about and where it is located. Third if you are such a wanker pick somethning else to do, don't judge others for your mistakes.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you really think the school is that bad, you need to un-enroll now and find a new one.

- / blog / art / photos / -

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi, I understand what it is like to come from a school which isn't offering what you first expected, and not being satisfied with your course. I'm in the same boat. I would suggest if you can find another course, but if like me that isn't possible just try to make the most of everything you can. Use their resources, and learn what you can from them, but also do your own studying. In my experience no course is perfect, it's what you put into it that counts.

thanoss Guest
    WTF. WTF i dont even know what you are talking about.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    LOL...I don't think suckish is a word, but I doubt you care. If you don't like the school you're going to, just un-enroll.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm not sure if trolling
    or just has limited grasp on vocabulary and sentence structure.

Assuming this is a real person with real concerns, I'd say:

1. Suck it up. All schools, even the best, are lacking in many areas, and a lot of what you will need to learn comes from self study.

2. If the school is really terrible, why continue to go? why waste the time and money, if you feel you could do better else where?

3. why are you being so hard on the teachers? A stranger on the street can critique your work, and whether you've been taught in class or not how to create something, that person's opinion may still be valid. learn as much as you can from everyone always.

4. you make mention of wanting to study in "America", have you looked into the options of becoming an international student?

5. I think you have a very glorified view on what school should be like- you should read the "reality of going to art school..." thread.

Going to school and paying huge sums of money to learn nothing, doesn't sound very fulfilling. If this is truly what is happening to you, you may want to look into no longer attending this school. Even if you have to learn everything on your own, there art many quite successful artists who have learned everything they know without ever taking a formal class.

Fudge this AWESOME place!!!

My SKETCHBOOK: please critique! i can take it!

To limit one's maximum knowledge is to maximize one's limits.

Sanity is wasted on the boring.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.