Page 79 of 185 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2772
    Thanks
    quick
    Liam conversations outside Innsmouth >uneasy interaction...

mentler !!!!! thanks man for the constant support and suggestions every one allways a#1!!!!!!

zeb !!!!! thanks pal lol for the kids yah most is durring coffie so some days are spent more talking to people about waht im doing or answering questions and stuff those days i get less done or end up rushing things since i have distractions . but on the pluss side usualy when you have to answer thease questions or help others with waht thay have going you really have to crystlize it so in the long view i learn just as much at times like that ! keep crankin out those pages man !!!

andrew ley thanks pal your allways inspireing your sketches are explosive !

roll haha good to see ya man ! yah a bit on the perspective side alot of my understanding comes comicly enough from a 7th grade class where we spent a year drawing primitives lol though at the time i didnt realize how much or how important it was.seems liek a life time ago lol .basic perspective is probably one of the most important skills you can have or should say must have . its allways slightly painfull at first but is verry easy to learn and use after a very verry short time .hopeing to see you update !!!!

alan bam! right here damn good to see ya you doing all kinda stuff over there at school !!!! your figures and gouache are my favorit !!!!!!!!!

diego !!!! thanks pal!!!!!

bumskee !!! hahah that grass brush i love it

shyam thanks !!!!!

rodrego ! man all my poor markers are dead (((( felt like a god when had full set of trias now i feel liek a no arm golfer (( hehe

dada thanks mate !!!!!

bjorn you bastard lol you keep me up too late all the time

rod haha !worked out pretty good thanks agean man !!!

brother mentler thanks man !!! and right back at ya !!!!!!!!!!

alan !!!! thanks pal ! yah first one was enviorn started much diffrent but i said lets just run with it and go for that red/black only flavor ... my appologys for any not looking at it on a flat pannel

MM agean man your a 10 start person ,artest and teacher i send every one to sofa .. got 2 souls for ya today alone

shyam thanks agean man and you got it !

vigo wish i could bring more to finished levle as well but time <meaning cash> is a factor also for the lerning side idea side better to knock out the ideas and keep them rollign then spend weeks on same one pic at least in my currnt situation if i didnt have to worrie about makeing cash to eat and live <wich currntly doesnot have any thign to do with art > it would be a bit better

yadam thanks alot mate !meens alot that some one gets some thing out of thease !

camilo thanks pal . the watter thing happend by accident but it worked out ok .. pre this last one basicly jsut painting it jsut like paint but this time i saw some thing some one had used chrome for some thign and i though shit man that looks exactly like the way dx9 stuff renderswatter so <was quick paint and i dident plot out the reflections and ripples > threw some reflections and small wave on the plane looped it and thre chrome on it .. then hit it with mult/couler then made couple adjustments with the blender in ps ,i think could be done verry well with a bit more forthought .just rember keep the eyes and mind open and all kinda things can happen that work <likein your transports on your site mate !>

fat kid hahahahah sweet

bojee <---------the chimp master !thanks man !!!

diego !!!!!!!

bumskee thanks buddy yah seems to have worked out !

thaks agean mates sorry for the long time it took to reply proper
    gnna be slow updateing next few days gota work a bit . some paints in the mix .

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    woop de doo! a gang of new stuff since my last visit...this one my fav so far
    http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6...pt18th13yx.jpg

what do you plan to do with your amazing talent? u creating games now?
    man you got skills.

i go draw now.
    cheers!

Thanks
    befor bed Liam conversations outside Innsmouth >uneasy interaction...

fat kid !!!! thanks !

clogik thanks man !!!!! looking for work currntly ! id really like to work for a company doing a mmorpg arenanet ,ncsoft, mythic . also would like to do illustration stuff for pen and paper rpg .hard though every advert i see thay want 5 years industry exprence 2 shiped titles a bachlors 3d modeling ect so currntly underpayed under appreciated pizza deliveryman and saying that makes me want to throw up thanks agean buddy oh also a part time superhero /flex

a word on the school thing .. no matter how many times you see it posted or said or how many great storys you hear about you dont need school to get the job , if you have the option go to fekin school even if its just for a year .1 you will make contacts that could lead to jobs later <half the people i know or have talked to ,ended up working at a company because their skills yes, but also cuz their buddy thay went to school with gave them the word thay were hireing and gave the good word on them > 2 art schools have job services that will help you get a job/internship and through that make contatcts <see #1>
    rember you dont really "need arms" but godamn it shure does help with alot of things
    hehe night mates thanks for havein a look !
    Last edited by liam.c; October 6th, 2005 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks
    night mates )

Thanks
    Nice Bro, Have you seen Sandman Mystery Theatre before??
    Last edited by Bojee; October 10th, 2005 at 10:43 AM.
    "absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and keep what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee

Bojee's Monkey Brain
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=29869&page=54

Thanks
    Think I've missed out on your thread... Won't happen again

(that was a badly disguised asspat )

d-C

Thanks
    alan ive not seen that one but have seen the thing ross did for the golden age sandman verry cool have a bit of enemy ace in mind i think is where that one came from is older but i just keep it around and add to it as i go still more to go on it good to see ya in here )!

fat kid for shure man lol looks awful hehe not happy with the mask either or the back ground more to go on it all the time i keep it around to play on thanks for pointing it out mate !!!!

decep-t thanks buddy haha !!!!!

one more day of work and i can relax !

Thanks
    I'm signing up on here so I can get my one a day. Good stuff Liam.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

Thanks

Thanks
    oregano !!!!! thanks buddy!!!!!

fatkid !!!!!>!

fella thanks man!!!

oh man im hungry
    little more on that your one fella stil working on him

Thanks
    Dropped in to get a fix..hehe.. Love the mech! The little enviro-thumbnail in the corner has a lot of atmosphere man! Nice work.

d-C

Thanks
    Your too quick for me bro, 2 great updates and I'm just seeing them now.
    "absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and keep what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee

Bojee's Monkey Brain
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=29869&page=54

Thanks

‡‡‡‡‡ BoneHead Nation ‡‡‡‡‡

Ain't no waitin' Liam's been update'n <> Your Painter stuff is really getting awesome

Thanks
    decept ! cool beens man !

beojee quick like a bunny !

fat kid hehe that mask is gonesville now ) lol still playinig on it .. i moved the top half over a bit and relized how long that forarm was so shrunk that a bit too was feeling a bit cramped aswell so changed the comp .. but i htink is still a bit cramped needs little more foreground and back ground is all middle atm and thats no good !

mentler !!!!! slow going ramping up got few days off excited!!!!

more tofollow

Thanks
    I'm amazed by the amount of work you constantly do. You seem to be pushing foward constantly, never minding the previous drawings smaller flaws, just continuing to have fun. You're inspiring me alot!

Cheers!
    Sketchbook
    Old Sketchbook
    Blog
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 79 of 185 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast