Page 79 of 214 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,015 to 1,027 of 2773

Thread: Liam conversations outside Innsmouth >uneasy interaction...

Thanks
    Great work Liam. Always loved your stuff from the beginning. The rustic feel in the last one is great and the dark mood in all your paintings.

Great work man, keep it up. Hopefully ill be drawin like you some time.

How old are you out of interest? Ive always got the picture that your quite young?

Keep it up dude.
    PHANDY // Andrew Porter
    Concept Artist // Splash Damage

ArtStation Blog Tumblr
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Energyyyyyyy

there is a great energy around your paintings, your style is awsome! Well nothing more to say. Your stuff is amazing , dude, Gonna save aaaaaalll your stuff in my computer
    -----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Hey Liam... You probably won't remember me but about half a year ago I asked you what programs you used for painting and what not... Well as we speak I am making my sketchbook...

You are amazing... I hope to grow to be like you one day... I'm still young though, and have a lot to learn...

Well I hope you stop by my sketchbook when I finish posting my first sketches...

Later,

Razie|

Thanks

Damn

Love that puppy <><> post it on SoFA in the Mechs, Transports and Environments thread

Thanks
    I like to dream as well bro, keep knocking
    our socks off with your amazing art and
    thinking process man!

Thanks
    WTF ur dreaming?, Ya stuff hits me hard!
    Ow i'm dreaming too

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 286 Posts
    meh it sucks that i cant offer any inspirational writing or anything or moderate worth, seems you got all the pep you need to continue on your course anyway! really love your pencilwork, great range of values right through. your digital speeds are also very nice, but i think your pencil work is stronger at the moment. i really enjoyed browsing your sketchbook, and i apologise that im gushing like a noob but yeah, its what most do when faced with such standard and ability have a good one man i know youll make it big!

Thanks
    Magic Man for shure man i do love sketch books and liek you say as a kid man i loved looking at them i had a frezetta one when i was a kid got it from my cousin man i looked at it so much it fell apart lol i have this jeff jones<with pratt> sketch book i keep it with me all the time lol id love more then any thing to do that to have a bunch of us from dailys publish some thing maby even more then just pictures maby some thing about the adventure we decided on takeing .reading your posts i think our thinking is in line many ways was exlent to read though your posts .

PHATandy exlent man good to see ya agean ! hehe no im not verry young but im shure not old

Gloominati !!!! hay thanks verry much mate !!!!!

Razie| !!!!!!! ofcorse i rember you man hehe i htink your the first person that sent me a pm on here glad your makeing a sketch book man !!! its verry helpfull one of the things that is verry cool and will keep you motivated is that when you post here you get to share it with every one in the comunity and so you dont feel like your sketch is just gnna end up in that pile in the corner of the room ! will keep ya well fueled up !keep it daily <even if notpost daily !>

mentler you got it man ! im really excited to see your new mask paintings !

maxetormer thansk soo much my good friend !man how hot is it in mexico now? godamn man soo hot here atm im uncomfortable in my own skin i cant imagion waht the heat tops out at there !:/ hows that old dog?

JeroArt haha awsum man thanks alot

stoph lol i think i posted this at the same time you posted so threw in a edit thanks you verry much i get alot of encorgement jsut from people saying hi and geting some enjoyment out of looking

thanks agean for all the encoragement meens alot fellas !
    heres from tonight was ultra loose pencil sketch and painted in ps and a dash of painter to get rid of some of the chunkyness that came from the loosenes of the sketch
    and for flavor . the close up crop i think is much better compistion and has more energy then the full view . the less saturated one is about 20 min in in painter

<edit>image shack acting crazy so switched hosts for
    thease

Liam conversations outside Innsmouth >uneasy interaction...
    Last edited by liam.c; July 27th, 2005 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liam.c
    Magic Man for shure man i do love sketch books and liek you say as a kid man i loved looking at them i had a frezetta one when i was a kid got it from my cousin man i looked at it so much it fell apart lol i have this jeff jones<with pratt> sketch book i keep it with me all the time lol id love more then any thing to do that to have a bunch of us from dailys publish some thing maby even more then just pictures maby some thing about the adventure we decided on takeing .reading your posts i think our thinking is in line many ways was exlent to read though your posts .
    If you're serious, I won't forget.

Thanks
    you got chops man. what bruss did you use on that last digi pshop sb page?http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/5...ly25th13lu.jpg looks tasty. has great atmospher and texture. really feels like the end of the world when i look at that. gritty and raw digs.

the recent big gun dude has lots of sci fi chunk flair. very crunchy image. i think the saturated one look a lot better than the other one. were you working on the desat. one first and tweaked the colors after?

oh and thanks for the tips and tidbits in my book, the skratchboard tool works well with tiny areas, and i never really used the wet acrylic brush thang got some spankadelic results with that brush.. cheers and keep inspiring.

Thanks
    liam man looking sick,, very nice doodles.. love em. keep coming of those darky, dirty stuff of yours!
    it's okay if ya can't do anything right now for us. thanks anyway and all the best for you pal.

Thanks
    Magic Man oh for shure 100%

clogik thanks mate !!!!!brushes wise in ps its just on the fly choices i dont have any set brushes in there cuz no custom brush palet wich sucks i think though i have the standers fauxfinish and the natural 1 loded

Jokisalo thanks buddy ! yah till i pick up some paying work im gnna be kinda broke so not shure how long the internet will be on

i dnno wahts up with imageshak i uploaded those pics yesterday and it uploaded them 3 times each :/ and today its not showing in my images when i up load it :/

any way though heres another ps/painter one little cleener texture jsut for flavor sketch was not verry well thought out as i didnt have much time to sketch today <gnna crack open the reallife paints i think soon as post >turned out pretty good pretty much what i wanted though if i was going to do it over or work on it more id have some thing in mind and do a sketch for the building in the background .this one was more looking for mood and contolled use of texture .

Thanks
    I really like the perspective you gave that one. I love the bird and the dark mysteriousness of it... I love it like usual

Page 79 of 214 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast