Sketchbook: Liam conversations outside Innsmouth >uneasy interaction... - Page 76
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2773

Thread: Liam conversations outside Innsmouth >uneasy interaction...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow Woooow!!!!!Great update,man!!!!Is awesome!Keep posting!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by liam.c View Post

bradley ty ! well the blury grany thing is orwas a scribble and that was that i kinda liked waht was there but figured no one would beable to tell waht was going on but me so i threw some quick couler/value in there to make it a little more understandable for viewers , grainy is jsut to fuzz it down to the levle of the scribble it self so it would have its own continunity
    Ah i understand, if you ever touched upon that again maybe bringing some details into focus with a few strokes of paint would add something cool to it. the colours work very well on the new one. wish i had your confidence to throw down colour and make it work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 152 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    i hate the fact that u make it look so easy..I hate YOU!!! just kidding..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you have improved IMENSELEY from the first page, man i was looking at it thinki "whys this got 5 stars ?"..then i skipped to last page and that told me the whole story.

try doing some brighter stonger pieces the last few have been dark, eeerie kinda pictures i would like to see some realy birhgt strong greens reds and stuff doo like a forest or field or someting i love your rendering style

--sofa

lense flare this bitch

GOT BRUSHES?..share them here> >CUSTOM BRUSH THREAD!

:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These pictures blow my mind. You've made such progress and these last few have been very inspiring to me. I'm going to make it a point to watch this thread.

Wonderful work.

"A perfect machine can be made from imperfect parts."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks guys !

min>>>> right back atcha !x10 !

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i've just look at some pages of this sketchbook and man, your stuff is amazing!!!! very inspiring

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    mitrandil20 awesome man ! ty !

the monster was done durring a tornado it was accross teh freeway from me as i was sketching it lol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    great update liam, i love the shift in focus on the last one between the back and foreground. i know its ben said a thousand times but your progress is amazing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi ya mates !
    thanks bradly ! been bit buisy so i got huge pile here but nothing scaned cuz well rofl

more later

hi ya bri !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    pretty girl and nice injection of green, but her right eye is off to me. how are you achieving the texture on the pipe, the rusted look? cant wait to see what you scan in

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That's one SWEET ASS sb you got here!!! Keep it comin dude!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    bradley thanks man ! i dont really like it after not seeing it for few days lol for the textrue/rust .. its like a spatter brush that set to couler burn with an orngy couler i think

gmags thanks mate ! your makeing some really nice progress in your sb man ! keep it up !

still havent scaned any tign to speek of exept thease to pen scribbles

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 594 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Very nice liam !!
    thanks for keeping on burning my neurons !!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, such progress through this SB, amazing to see!! Realy cool art man, your colors and tonal ability is supa

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    damn, your typing sucks ;P

but sketches and paints rock as always

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool paintings man. how much time do you normally spend on a speed painting? f

ULTIMATE SKETCH GROUP
    Angelo | Gredgie | Matty

Website - Look at me
    Email - Hire me
    Facebook - Be my friend, pleaseeeee
    Nocturnal Concept Emissions - Surprise

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that last landscape has beautiful bumps and rendering. Not your usual sort of rendering I think.. I like it a lot! your sense of colours progressing really nicely. I envy you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The only thing more impressive than your artwork is the quality and variety of your typos! Love it!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    DanielC ty man ! send me the bill

D@niel ty verry much !!!!!

Darkside haha you know i learned to type playing mmorpgs lol so my typeing is really really fast , typeing durring fights so no caps no punctuation and no going back to correct typeing and spelling errors <thank god vent and TS didnt really exisist when i started or id still be typeing with 1 finger lol > but totaly shity , theres nothing i do irl that has anythign to do with typeing besides a couple forums , and i dont really care one way or the other to spell check for them lol as no one will read more than 2 lines of text lol . also one hand is faster typeing then the other so i end up with alot of transposed lettters ,,, for example leik or ayh hahahah ! ... its not my typeing i just roll play a speach impediment hope the sketchs make up for it lol i like to write long hand but ! only really to draw the lettters as im doing it <this is one of the best feelings in the world to me > more then have something to say ! thanks for stopin by mate !!!!!!

redSpade hmm thats a hard question could be couple min to 8 hours .. its verry verry rare that anythign goes longer then 8 hours , normaly i would guess 2 to 4 hours and ill do 2 to 4 of them , depending on if sketchign went well enough to warrent slapin some paint around , alot of times ... the ones that might look like thay take the shortest time are usualy the longest time spent , when its going well thay will be verry quick and econmical but will have much more then the ones with much time spent on them >>>like in the last post the landscape? was maby 45 min to an hour and that gray scale one up above with the guys in the armour was about the same , that one i sketched durring the tornado was much muhc longer because it was a more renderd sketch and i didnt have any idea waht to do with it paint wise , and it ended up geting verry mudddy so screwed with it alot and dosent look so good ! tyty for stopin in and saying hi mate !

bumskee i think ive goten much more used to what brushes i like and dont have to hunt for them thats makeing things go a bit faster and better , its a funny thing because im pretty much useing the same brushes now that i used when i first started this thread and really the same way of painting from when i started this thread <the girl with the 2 warewolfs is exactly the same method that im going about now lol > so full circle .. i think i got verry distracted in trying to understand what others were doing becasue its soo fasinateing , but this first way feels natural to me , though its much much faster and better because of the firmiliarty with the program and espesaly the hot keys , adjusting flow insted of opacity really helpd <thanks for that way back steak ! > also your self and tom and voodoo have mentiond things off hand that clicked for me as well , and reminded me of some of my own discoverys that i had forgotten in the persute of understanding more . some things that stand out , voodoo "useing big brush glaze and then fadeing it after " have since set the hot key to ctrl+f ,min"soft light to give couler varriation " and tom .. not any thing he said but looking at the mushrooms he did reminded me that i used to come in with verry soft brush for the intial lay in <with out a sketch as guide > and then proressively hardeing the brush as focus increases ,,,, kinda like mind going though depth of field in a camra adjusting focus . and also ,ive noticed that to a verry large degree its verry distracting to have soem thign renderd traditional media and try to paint it , it seems much much better to do a loose <or tight > simple line drawign with a black pen <luckly for me this is my favoirt sketching >being carefull to hit overlaps properly and simply befor painting <if useing a sketch >>>> so thank u and the fellas for that collective knoldge transfer that subtley creeped in my small brain lol !

alesoun /flex @ typo <its funny to me that thay allmost have their own consistancy ill have to create a read liam.c internet post lexicon hahaha !>! haha ty mate !

man i gota tell u guy ive been really hmm ... i guess uninspired or some thing fall is here and damn i want to go to cidermill and get donuts and not be any place inside sketchign the passed few days consists of a couple scribbled lines on paper totaly unintrested all of your kind words has recharged me a bit so hopefully this will be a good week for sketchign <baring rain i think ill try to get some outdoor sketching done > oh oh well durring the tornado i had no power and ended up doing a couple traditonal media paintings .. simple stuff but illt ry and scan them up !

heres soem varrious stuff lota goofing aroudn really but shrue waht the hell lol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hehe, yes, the sketches DO compensate everything ( and that explanation of your typing mistakes was very entertaining)
    but, I have to falsify your anticipation that everyone just reads two lines, hehe, I read everything you type, bad habit I guess
    love the update

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dark thanks man haha you would never make it on VN boards reading every line i beleave that casues blindness jk ty much for lookking and ty for takeing the time to read that excited to see your new stuff really like the flying cars

all right well i feel awfull i slacked off all week end and the passed few days i think jsut need to recharge ,have new insperation so hopefully the ball stays rolling

no idea wahts going on here lol >

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You always inspire me liam. Keep it up.
    Your figures look better with every update.
    Don't ever stop ok man?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dude, the cars are oooold thx anyway

hot, that pic is hot. the values really do it for me. maybe treat it a bit more?

cheers man, always enjoy your thread

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i just got really excited. subscribed. and inspired.

Do not, ever, under any circumstances, not have fun.

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Having a daily update of your sketches in my inbox is pure joy dude. You are a visionary of mass-marking. I anticipate every update, cheers.

SSG 37The Show Must Go On!
    | Bard |

| My Sketchbook |

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hay thank u guys im in little hurry heres on on the hd here ,start anyway more tomarrrow after get around to scaning , and proper replys <soory mates>

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really jealous of your stuff these days.. just the fact u just draw whatever you want.. hehe.. nice stuff dude and thanks for the kick in the butt!!! NO FEAR!

Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 6