Dammit i did it again :/
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question Dammit i did it again :/

i started painting before i had the perspective fully worked out... sorry about that. but what i post this for is for overall critique im very interested in critique about color use, also i feel like this leaks flow, anyone have any suggestions?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The perspective doesn't always need to be 100% mathematically perfect every single time...given the style you're working in it looks fine. The color is a big improvement over the last few pieces you posted--no black shadows.

The people in this picture could use some SERIOUS work, though. As always: find some photo reference for your faces, poses and drapery.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah the people, what a mess nice to hear i have improved with the color use. as im looking at it now, i feel like the sky might be a bit to blue...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I will say how ever your people are almost right in positioning, hanging on the horizon. Do get some references for the people the only real issue I see with the perspective is the standing stone in the center, that just irks me as being off, maybe tilt the front of it to be more aligned with the horizon. I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandall View Post
    I will say how ever your people are almost right in positioning, hanging on the horizon. Do get some references for the people the only real issue I see with the perspective is the standing stone in the center, that just irks me as being off, maybe tilt the front of it to be more aligned with the horizon. I hope this helps.
    yeah i see now what you mean with the stone, seems like it is bending inward to the image, its a bit hard to figure out whats wrong with it, but its cleary something. i was thinking about "killing/painting over it"

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.