I Would Really Appreciate Some Critique on These Concepts of mine, Please :) thanks !
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: I Would Really Appreciate Some Critique on These Concepts of mine, Please :) thanks !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I Would Really Appreciate Some Critique on These Concepts of mine, Please :) thanks !

Hey guys ! love this site it is absolutely amazing !! i love it !!
    i have never posted my artworks here yet though so i thought now was the time, i have no idea how good or bad my art is, if it was me i would say my concept art is crap !! but i thought it was about time i actually get a critique on it from anyone, professionals in the industry hopefully or anyone who knows what they are doing. I am a 17 year old, My name is sam so its nice to meet you all ! lol and im off to university this year to hopefully study game art ( concept art ) and i hope that i will be able to secure a job in the industry of games and films ( entertainment industry ). So if you guys could help me out and have a look at my works here and tell me what you think i would be so so so so so unbelievably grateful ! SO THANKYOU IN ADVANCE HAHA. OH yeah feel free to comment on any other pieces on there too and give me a critique on my art as a whole. Thanks !! :d and as i said im 17 so im still very much learning, and im self taught.

so without further ado here are the links, its all on the deviantart page and the links will take you straight to each concept so it will be easy and no stress haha. Thanks guys and i look forward to hearing your comments !

"STAND DOWN" concept
    http://rawconceptz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5qe9tx

Elf Man Anatomy Concept
    http://rawconceptz.deviantart.com/#/d5qs374

Creature Concept-
    http://rawconceptz.deviantart.com/#/d5qytyb

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by RawConceptz View Post
    its all on the deviantart page and the links will take you straight to each concept so it will be easy and no stress haha.
    Not quite true. Not many people can be bothered clicking on individual links to see your paintings. Use the supplied image attacher and you're bound to receive more feedback.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iambanana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks bud, most of my images are pretty high memory so it doesnt let me attach them because of the memory cap, sorry im kind of a newb at this

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No worries, we're all here to help. Simply open your images in Photoshop or some other equivalent and change the image size. I usually go for around 800 pixels wide, depending on the painting. I know there's a site that does this quickly for you, but I can't recall its name right now. Perhaps someone else can.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its okay Bud i got this haha. OKay guys here are the concepts !

Name:  Abomination conceptartorg.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  180.0 KBName:  Man_Elf_Anatomy _study_Concept.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  216.3 KBName:  STAND DOWN ! concept.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  324.5 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The quality is very bad because i had to downsize the quality in order to post them ) but here you go

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't shrink the quality, shrink the size. Use this: http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

D'Arcy

p.s. they are still way too large - make them no more than 768 pixels high and you should be fine

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.