Cant Access Account!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Cant Access Account!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cant Access Account!

i made this account to find help for my other account thats not working let me explain.
    logged in fine, made an art post about 13 ish to post, when i was done organizing the post, i submitted it.

now my thread is inaccessible! like it doesnt exist. i get the following message "Invalid User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" which i did but the email keeps failing to send.

my other name is "codybunt" please fix!

thanks

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have the same problem as codybunt above, I submitted a post on the 17th December and got logged out of the forum and have not been able to get back in. My old username 'surpher' is available for registration so I guess my account has been deleted, I know all my post are gone.

I would appreciate if my account could be restored or failing that if this account could be renamed to my old username.

My old userid is 99104 if that helps.

regards
    surpher

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have the same problem as codybunt above, I submitted a post on the 17th December and got logged out of the forum and have not been able to get back in. My old username 'surpher' is available for registration so I guess my account has been deleted, I know all my post are gone.

I would appreciate if my account could be restored or failing that if this account could be renamed to my old username.

My old userid is 99104 if that helps.

regards
    surpher

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i know this is ridiculous!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We just have to be patient, they seem to have bigger problems with the site at the moment. It would be nice if one of the moderators or admins could at least acknowledge our problem, and tell us it will be looked at.

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 Times in 3,594 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I have read it, but I don't have access to help you. And, yes, you're right, we do have bigger problems. I've checked and neither account seems to exist. It may be you posted just as an upgrade went in. I'd nag someone, but I don't want to do that until everything is sorted just in case. Sorry guys.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you Black Spot, I have had some experience of restoring a deleted account on a phpbb2 forum, it involved changing old and new userid's around in the database, so its something an admin will have to do.

Here is the url's to mine and Cody's old profile links, they contain our old userid's.
    http://conceptart.org/forums/member.php?99104-surpher
    http://conceptart.org/forums/member.php?336054-Codybunt

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks for the reply. plz respond in this thread if our accounts can be restored, if not then ill just have to make another or change the name of this one. thanks!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've done some googling and found out that my old post should still be visible on the forums under the username of 'Guest'. They are not so I'm going to accept my old account and posts are gone for good and request a name change which I will do in the proper thread.

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 Times in 3,594 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Request to someone who might be able help gone out.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    It's entirely possible the accounts have been deleted or vandalized. I do not have the power to restore deleted accounts. So if they no longer exist - or they are not there anymore - there's really nothing I can do. Since "Guest" can be a number of posts deleted from multiple accounts, I also cannot restore accounts deleted to "guest"

Members who have read this thread: 1