Sketchbook: diamandis's betchskook (minor update: Sat, Jan 4)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

diamandis's betchskook (minor update: Sat, Jan 4)

Hey, everyone! Random new dudebro here.

I grew up drawing, but never took it seriously as a kid, and didn't focus on it in college at all. I made two attempts at starting it back up in the early-mid-2000s, but they didn't pan out, and I went into another career altogether. Through a series of random events, I've started it back up over the past few months. I was pretty sure I gave it up for good in early 2005, because I'd convinced myself I wasn't good enough and didn't have the drive to get better, but my progress and enthusiasm over the last couple months have been surprising.

I started out a couple months ago doing cutesy vector drawings, before thinking I might like to try resurrecting drawing for real, which started the process of my looking up drawing lessons online and thinking about signing up for real-world classes. I work a full-time job, so I don't have loads of time to do this outside of work, but I've been trying.

[snip]

Random things from the past few months, in chronological order: (Moved to a few posts down)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by diamandis; January 4th, 2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: title change
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamandis For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 181