Art: Sound Designer looking for Motion Graphics
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Sound Designer looking for Motion Graphics

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sound Designer looking for Motion Graphics

Hello, im a sound engineer (music recording, postproduction and SD) based in Madrid.

im looking for design the sound of a motion graphics piece between 1 and 2 minutes to become my 2013 reel so i need to collaborate with a designer who wants to have one of his projects with a nice audio design. This is a complete mutual collaboration for the benefit of the both of us and im open to suggestions and comments

i would like something in the line of these videos:

"TRIANGLE":
    vimeo.com/13216490

"RESONANCE project":
    vimeo.com/25186640

please feel free to get in contact with me via mail or PM and show me your works

thanks!!

PS: it would be great (just for timings) to work over an already created piece or a piece which needs a couple of changes better than a new from zero project

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey this sounds pretty interesting, esp since I've been working on music videos for awhile. I really like that Resonance project, that's something I could get into myself on both ends, just at the moment I've been concentrating on animating more than music but that has to change soon. Here are a couple examples of my work:

I'm concurrently working on 2 more projects: one of them a heavy metal video (my 1st) and the other some Brazilian Samba Schmooveness. I really want to also learn how to animate with Cinema 4D as well as the Autodesk software and Mandelbulb 3D, which is a 3D fractal program, the software I used for these videos is Apophysis, a flame fractal program (it comes in 2 and 3D as you can clearly see). Let me know what you think and I want to hear what your music/audio soundscape sounds like so I can have a idea on what to work with. Ideas are also helpful from your end as well.

Oh yes will this be a commission job or just a collab? Either way I'm still down like a Cadillac on 4 flats.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's the instrumental version to the video:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm interested in your project and what it might entail, esp since I've been working on music videos for close to a year.

Members who have read this thread: 1