Redirected everytime to a scam (?) ad when visiting ConceptArt.org from my PC tablet
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Redirected everytime to a scam (?) ad when visiting ConceptArt.org from my PC tablet

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question Redirected everytime to a scam (?) ad when visiting ConceptArt.org from my PC tablet

Hi

Like the title of the thread already explain, a website called trickphotographybook.com (the complete link is trickphotographybook.com/?hop=davidvass ) is displaying everytime I try to visit the ConceptArt forums from my Nexus 7 tablet. I tried to clear the cache & data of the browser, as well as completely clear up & reinstall everything on my tablet, but that recent issue still persists. For some reason, everything works fine on my laptop (that also have adblock plus extension).

I'm wondering if you guys have the same problem and can explain to me how to get rid of this thing (or if it's more an issue from CA.org itself), since I often do lurk your forums from my little device.

Thanks in advance for the reponses, and merry Christmas for you all !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 936 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there, yes there is a thread in the support section about this. The admin are working on it.
    It is exclusive to tablet users it seems.

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...48#post3612448

Merry Christmas to you as well, but going to close this. Feel free to post in the existing thread, thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 1