Michael Moore is the anti-Christ!

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Michael Moore is the anti-Christ!

Folks, the country is being conned by this cretin known as Michael Moore! This traitor ought to be darned glad he is in the U.S.A. because such blatant disrespect for a leader would result in death in many other parts of the world.

Wanting to see what the hoopla was about, a group of us actually went to see this crockumentary. What a bunch of bull! This renegade fool's film proved he is nothing but a LIBERAL Bush bashing idiot with NO message whatsoever! He has the monumental gall to suggest the Bush family is palsy with the Bin Ladens and invaded Irag for greedy financial reasons! He implements the oldest tricks in the books by using a bereaved mother whose son was killed in combat and treks to D.C. to blubber on about it in front of President Bush's home! Well, I think she is a paid barren actress, anyway. Nice try, Moore. Any thinking person KNOWS President Bush is trying to protect us, yet Moore attempts to portray him as some sort of shameless profiteer. I didn't fall for it for one minute!

After having viewed this waste of celluloid, I am more determined than ever to see that Kerry/Edwards are also-rans, and Bush/Cheney get another 4 years to complete mopping up! I envision post-Bush America to include 8 years of President Cheney!

Has anyone else seen this trainwreck?

Visit us @ http://p203.ezboard.com/ftruechristiansunitefrm1 for fellowship!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Wow, you signed up at the forum for this?

Es fließt durch meine Venen, Es schläft in meinen Tränen
    Es läuft mir aus den Ohren, Herz und Nieren sind Motoren

Thanks
    hoooo boy...here we go.

I self-published a book on the fundamentals of drawing from life.

http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-D...8951905&sr=8-1

http://www.endlessunlimited.com

Thanks
    Though I'm inclined to agree with you, you're going to get bashed. As with everyone in the world, everyone is inclined to their own opinion, but if you disagree with them, you're prone to be berated. Especially with politics, where hardly anyone knows the truth about anything.

Thanks
    is this some sort of joke? if not, its still funny.

Thanks
    wait wait.... wait a minute!!! remember april fools? when Socar Myles posted under that phony name and linked to some super conservative christian forums and they were all angry about the art here and teh poo?
    maybe this is some kind of a July Fools joke? :doh:

so then this is funny right?

hahahahahaa!!! good first post hahahahahaa!!! you really got me!! :mumble:

Thanks
    A Message of compassion to nonchristians: You are a sinner and you WILL die. God did not create man to die. He created him to live forever that we may enjoy God and God may enjoy us. But the first man, Adam, decided to disobey God--and as a result, he DIED. Adam is not alone in transgressing against God--every child of Adam has also sinned. Every eyeball that reads these words belongs to a transgressor. Yes, YOU reader have transgressed the law of God--and you will die as a result. Your own common sense tells you that an all-holy God will not allow liars, murderers, rapists, sodomites, boasters, sorcerers, whoremongers and thieves in His home. Common sense tells you that criminals belong in JAIL. Well, YOU are a criminal. You've broken God's laws and those who die without a pardon will enter into the holding pen (hell) and eventually the penitentary which is the lake of fire. Amen!
    :nopity:

wow, what a nice little site you have here. i bet you're gonna make a lot of friends amongst us. we like werewolves, vampires, monsters, aliens, goblins, dragons, postapocalyptic universes, and a lot of very naughty unholy materials.
    even bin laden, in a way, could have written this sort of speech.

run run infidels !!!

sparth

Thanks
    Michael Moore eats babies, too. And worships satan. And like... fucks an effigy of jesus. I saw it! I SAW IT!!!

Thanks
    seb, harlock, probably, but look at the number of weirdos on this christisite!
    they're real! they're real!!! 8O

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 254 Posts
    they all eat babies and use the forum as a front

Thanks
    Thanked 10,921 Times in 2,490 Posts
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26266 god I hope this is a hint at what is to come. LANDSLIDE!!!! J

[U]LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 30% off!

Thanks
    jay, hum, i wouln't be so sure. as a large majority of the world is against bush. it will rather be a decent reflection of the world opinion on the subject.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,921 Times in 2,490 Posts
    this was linked on their site because it is sacreligious. I know better because it could be sparth's or davi's new site!???

[U]LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 30% off!

Thanks
    they forget that they too are sinners and will die as well.

sparth - i visited their forum and stopped after i read the message to unbelievers. unfortunately they forgot to write a message to people like me who have jumped ship to play for the agnostics.

Thanks
    When is someone gonna make a Sims game for christians? OH, the fun that could be had...

Thanks
    Wow, this guy is a christian radical and a half.

Thanks
    I wonder why these people are attracted to art forums...

I hope this dude comes back and give us some more useful insights into how we're going to go to hell.
    Hell sounds like a good place to be...

Thanks
    A Message of compassion to nonchristians: You are a sinner and you WILL die. God did not create man to die. He created him to live forever that we may enjoy God and God may enjoy us. But the first man, Adam, decided to disobey God--and as a result, he DIED. Adam is not alone in transgressing against God--every child of Adam has also sinned. Every eyeball that reads these words belongs to a transgressor. Yes, YOU reader have transgressed the law of God--and you will die as a result. Your own common sense tells you that an all-holy God will not allow liars, murderers, rapists, sodomites, boasters, sorcerers, whoremongers and thieves in His home. Common sense tells you that criminals belong in JAIL. Well, YOU are a criminal. You've broken God's laws and those who die without a pardon will enter into the holding pen (hell) and eventually the penitentary which is the lake of fire. Amen!
    hmm... Why do Scorpio's benevolent words come to mind?

"The only thing I expect from you is to die and be a cheap funeral. You gonna DIE now!"

"Stop him, he's supposed to DIE"

I smell either a hoax, or a moron. I don't like hoaxes, or morons.

(And just for the record, I think Moore is a greater sleezebag than Bush, but thats another matter)

Es fließt durch meine Venen, Es schläft in meinen Tränen
    Es läuft mir aus den Ohren, Herz und Nieren sind Motoren

Thanks
    "WARNING: If you are UnSaved, the full-force of God's Love may be too much for your delicate sensibilities. If so, LEAVE NOW!!! Under 18? NOT WELCOME!!!"

Thanks
    its a pradoy site, tht some members might think is serious. I can't stand moore. He's too stupid to be the anti-christ.

Thanks
    Regardless of Moore...

Has anyone seen the "Way of the Master" ? I had no idea that Christians would have such 133t Flash skills.

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/wotm_flash.html

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed, The world in arms is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from an iron cross."

...I have a sketchbook?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Yeah. Amen brother. Keep on doing your part to fight the evils of liberal media. Did you know those bastards actually want us to wait till we have "sufficient evidence" before we protect our nation? Hello! Iraqis and Al Queada are BOTH Arabs AND Muslims! What more proof do you bleedin heart lefties need? Do your Christian duty to kill them SOBs. Jesus (who was actually white) didn't mean all that stuff about "love your enemy," "pray for those who persecute you" and "those who live by the sword die by the sword" to apply here. We're protecting our freedom! If you disagree with that than you're probably terrorist.

Thanks
    Uhmm, Internet is the way of the Evil. I'm the son of the Devil as you all mouah ah ah ah ah.

Erhmmm.

Nothing in the christian religion saying the net is bad? Or that thinking too much is bad for them?

:evilbat: -> it resume everything

Thanks
    I think to assume these people represent Christians is unfair.

I self-published a book on the fundamentals of drawing from life.

http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-D...8951905&sr=8-1

http://www.endlessunlimited.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpack42
    I think to assume these people represent Christians is unfair.
    I agree these are totally radicals.

Thanks
    Normally I don't like participating in political debate, I fealt the urge to post my 2 cents.
    Being that this sites poll doesn't reflect the opinions of active duty military personnel the current results are rather scewed. I know that a vast majority of military personnel are unable to participate in the media polls due to extended deployments and overseas orders. I can't conciously vote for someone who doesn't know which side of the fence he stands on. Further more, anyone who thinks that Saddam Hussein should have stayed in power should go live in Iraq and stop bitching about us actually doing something about him. The final issue no one thinks about is that the president is responsible for foreign policy and relations, not for domestic issues. Congress has most of the power with domestic policy, not the president. If you put a waffling, uncharistmatic liberal in office we will be walked on by every terrorist group in the world, and we'll piss off allot of the coalition forces that are currently aiding our troops in Iraq as we pull out. Being that the MTV generation is notorious for not showing up to the polls I'm not too worried. I'm more worried about one of them actually getting the motivation to run for office some day and having yet another puppet in the oval office.

-Mike

Thanks
    Three words that could brithen up your entire life Mr./Mrs. Twila.

You are Conditioned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow
    I can't conciously vote...
    :hmm:

if you cant vote while concious, you really shouldnt be voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow
    Further more, anyone who thinks that Saddam Hussein should have stayed in power should go live in Iraq and stop bitching about us actually doing something about him
    Noone ever said Sadaam was a nice guy. DO NOT FORGET that your president went to war because of "EVIDENCE" of "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION". Noone ever claimed it was cause Sadaam was a bad guy and needed to be removed for the good of the Iraqis. Noone goes to war in a foreign country solely to liberate the people of said country from oppression. EVER. It just doesnt happen.

...so what if i'm bored, and ordinary?...

currently playing: Super Mario 64 DS, ICO (grrrr....)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    umm. just so you guys know, that forum IS a joke. Read the threads and look at the avatars and usernames. They're hilarious.

Thanks
    Hahaha 'Cockumentary'' That's great!

This cracks me up too, I think I'm with exo on this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.