Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts

BOXX Technologies giving ten percent off on their GOBOXX laptops for CA peeps.

www.boxxtechnologies.com and the GOBOXX are the links to the best laptop workstation you can get for painting. Boxx was a sponsor at the workshop and now they are offering the conceptart.org community ten percent off their laptops. I saved four hundred bucks by mentioning conceptart.org to Ed and John in the sales department. Mine gets here tomorrow. I can't wait. This dell is shot (thanks melissa's beer) and just wont hold up to me taking it everywhere to paint. J

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    *drool*

good deal :fruit:
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    That is supercool. It's still completely out of my budjet range but since I'm currently shopping for one I might splurge once and for all for a kickass machine such as this.
    Is it just me or an hour and a half of battery time seems to be little?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    it has a 2.5 hour battery....I got an extra one. Seems five hours is ok to me. the batteries come in two sizes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley
    www.boxxtechnologies.com and the GOBOXX are the links to the best laptop workstation you can get for painting. Boxx was a sponsor at the workshop and now they are offering the conceptart.org community ten percent off their laptops. I saved four hundred bucks by mentioning conceptart.org to Ed and John in the sales department. Mine gets here tomorrow. I can't wait. This dell is shot (thanks melissa's beer) and just wont hold up to me taking it everywhere to paint. J
    I saw the Melissa beer incident...i'm surprised it did short right there and then...

But to stay on topic...thanks fr lookin out on the laptops, cause i'll be in the neighborhood to purchase one (hopefully after i get back from Brasil...) and all your lovely hyping of this laptop makes it very apealing to me...