Art: Animated GIFS *Help*
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Animated GIFS *Help*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Animated GIFS *Help*

If I have 12 separate animated files is it possible to put them together as one file like 2 x 2 going down in a row. Name:  boneheads.gif
Views: 352
Size:  244.9 KB

If possible, how much is the cost, please let me know.

The images can be smaller if that helps.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm not sure I understand. You have 12 separate animations that you want to put together in one animated gif in a grid layout like below?
    Code:
    ANIM01 ANIM02
    ANIM03 ANIM04
    ANIM05 ANIM06
    etc.
    If all the animations are the same size and number of frames, that's easy. If they're not and you want them all to loop the same, you run into the problem of frame count.

Let's say one animation is 29 frames and another is 39. The first has to loop 39 times, and the second 29 times for an even loop. It's still doable, just may result in a giant file because you need to find the least common multiple of the frame count for all 12 images.

May I ask what this is for? I see little reason to have them all in one file anyway, since you could just put the separate images on a website arranged in a grid and not worry about the above at all. Another issue is that a gif only gets 256 colors per frame, so putting ones that use a lot of colors together can kill the quality.

In short, I can probably do what you're asking, but I'm not sure I understand why you would want to. Or I may be misunderstanding what your end goal is, in which case please be more specific.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's for a football site that has an area where you can upload 1 logo. I was just wondering if there was a way then to make an image with all 12 spinning helmets so that it all 12 teams could be seen on the site. The frame size are all the same and I wouldn't care if they were resized smaller and put together to make it work.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So, yeah. Sure, I'll do that for you. PM the images, and the order you'd like them in. That is to say 6x2 or 2x6, or if you want specific teams in specific places.

The only other thing that might go wrong is if the site has a max filesize for the logo you can upload, but there's no way to know but to try.

Last edited by Kasumi; December 28th, 2012 at 05:07 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 1