Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just started digital painting :D please go all out :D

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i had more comming i couldnt post them because, "its giving me an error that its exceeded the limit"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Probably you have uploaded too much into conceptart.org, use your own site or upload those images into an img sharing service and link them. Anyway how long have you been drawing? I can see that you don't have experience in digital but seems like you're drawing a lot on paper, am i wrong? Anyway as i told to pretty much every starter don't distract yourself with a comic style if your aim is to become a good artist. You can always come back to that line after you have learned but if you don't learn the real thing before the fake one you can teach your brain that the fake one is the real stuff (i'm talking about the way you draw faces and general traits) and then it will be a real challenge to go back from this path.

Give us some more info anyway (like medium used, programs ecc), and let us know your goals so we can help you better

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! thanks for the feed back Hitsu

Ive been Using Photoshop for quite some time but only started digital painting 4 months ago, Yes you are right, funny that you noticed. ive been drawing all my life on paper with charcoal and pencils, and when i went to graphics design school started to draw with just a pen.

I find it hard to manipulate the colors in Photoshop since i dont have much experience in painting.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    When you draw for a long time you start noticing patterns and ways to use lines that only who's drawing for a long time uses And more you can do lineweight with lines but not in digital even if you are doing those by instinct and not conciously, so you've been drawing for a long time but you're quite young too and without so i can suppose you've been drawing from around 5-6 and you're doing that on your own. It's creepy but i can keep going XD hahaha

Anyway yeah like everyone who's approaching digital drawing for the first time the hardest thing to get is how to control brushes because... NO ONE STUDY THAT STUFF and just go on drawing and painting! You just need that, learn how to use the round brush, how do a brush works, what are the options for and those kind of stuff.

It's not like holding a pencil in your hand, with a pencil you can just use that and by slight changing of pressure you can change opacity, signs, marks, you'll learn quickly how to erase. But a digital brush doesn't work that way, the brush does only what you tell it to do. It's really really important that you actively look or ask for information and study every option the brush have, even about resolution and all that stuff.

I will suggest you to not distract yourself with colors on the beginning, just use greyscale, it helps a lot for various reasons that i don't have the time to explain right now, just trust me (and remember me to tell you why in the next days).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hahaha thanks for noticing , and thanks again for the feed back, I did however went to art school studied the fundamentals for a year and after that i went to graphics desgin school for another year after moving to illustration, my father is a pro illustrator in his days so i had some influences. currently ive been drawing alot in digital, studying the real world, anatomy and all over again ime just obsessed with design right now its maddning AHHAHAHHA.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.