Sketchbook: el-douglas Digital/Traditional Artist Professional-Experienced-Reliable-Versatile
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

el-douglas Digital/Traditional Artist Professional-Experienced-Reliable-Versatile

My goal is to help my clients turn their ideas into the images they need. I take my work seriously: Your project is My project. I have been able to work on diverse projects with both Large Companies and Small Entrepreneurs. I started my career as Traditional Media Illustrator and turned later to Graphic Arts, which opened my scope to Digital Images and allowed me to mix both worlds. I am looking for Illustration projects to focus my experience towards Visual Concepts and Storytelling Images. I love my job, it is my passion.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is an image that I crated for the cover of a local Heavy Metal like comic magazine here at Costa Rica, the mag never came to be... but I finished this tough girl + giant robot euro 80's

Last edited by el-douglas; July 7th, 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is a mixed media image I did to homage Ali. Acrylic color, Gouache, Color Pencil. The figure was drawn on a separate paper and then pasted on top of the painted background to bring it forward. Letter size.

Name:  Portfolio Items-1669869-ImageUrl.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  327.1 KB

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.