Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Is it piloted of remote controlled? If it's manual maybe add a window or something for the pilot ot see out of. Other'n that, it looks functionable.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the white area is the cockpit lost some shading in the scan

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Small nitpick here: reverse thrusters would really only be of use on a spacecraft of some kind, after all, in space there is no atmosphere to create drag to slow something down, and to stop a spacecraft you have to exert an equal amount of force in the opposite direction, otherwise you'd pretty much just keep going.
    An aircraft, on the other hand, has to keep moving forward so that the air moving over the wing's surface can create a air pressure differential, which creates lift (Bernoulli's principle). The aircraft generally has to be going at a fairly high speed for this to work, and if it slows down too much, then it stalls. If you, say, shut off the main engines and engaged the rear thrusters in flight, then the aircraft would have to slow down going in the forward direction before it could start to go backward, and it would fall out of the sky like a rock.

Sorry for being nerdy, I realize this is probably an entirely fictional design, but it's just the first flaw that came to me from a mechanical point of view.

From a design point of view, you have a fairly good rendering, however some of the components seem a little...I dunnow, inconsistent. The main outer chassis structure is very angular and industrial looking, but the cockpit section looks like it's been mix-n-matched from from something else entirely. Too curvy to go with the rest of the plane. Also, I can't tell from looking at it where the cockpit section connects to the plane, making it look at little bit fragile for a fighter. You should think about how the skeletal structure of the craft would look and connect before any other components are added on, it would help give it a bit of integrity structurally.

This is turning out way longer than I intended, so thanks for listening, and keep up the good work.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I know that. the reverse and rear thrusters are for when its in space and the rear thrusters and flaps for when its in the atmosphere.

I will try and show more of the structural integrity on the exterior of one of my next vehicle design drawings. personally I like how the contrast of the cockpit being smooth and the outer chasis very angular.

thanks for your opinion

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    pretty cool design...but whats the deal with the giant blades below the laser cannons?

My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Moccomouse
    Small nitpick here: reverse thrusters would really only be of use on a spacecraft of some kind, after all, in space there is no atmosphere to create drag to slow something down, and to stop a spacecraft you have to exert an equal amount of force in the opposite direction, otherwise you'd pretty much just keep going.
    An aircraft, on the other hand, has to keep moving forward so that the air moving over the wing's surface can create a air pressure differential, which creates lift (Bernoulli's principle). The aircraft generally has to be going at a fairly high speed for this to work, and if it slows down too much, then it stalls. If you, say, shut off the main engines and engaged the rear thrusters in flight, then the aircraft would have to slow down going in the forward direction before it could start to go backward, and it would fall out of the sky like a rock.

Sorry for being nerdy, I realize this is probably an entirely fictional design, but it's just the first flaw that came to me from a mechanical point of view.

From a design point of view, you have a fairly good rendering, however some of the components seem a little...I dunnow, inconsistent. The main outer chassis structure is very angular and industrial looking, but the cockpit section looks like it's been mix-n-matched from from something else entirely. Too curvy to go with the rest of the plane. Also, I can't tell from looking at it where the cockpit section connects to the plane, making it look at little bit fragile for a fighter. You should think about how the skeletal structure of the craft would look and connect before any other components are added on, it would help give it a bit of integrity structurally.

This is turning out way longer than I intended, so thanks for listening, and keep up the good work.
    Sir,will you be my teacher?

srilanka123@hotmail.com

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

Rory Breaker : Is this some white cunts joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause I'm not fucking laughing Nicholas.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The blades are to protect the lazer cannons, defense, and if i were to redraw they would sit on the ground

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.