Thread: C.O.W. Stars Administration

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 531 Posts
    Follows
    Following

C.O.W. Stars Administration

Hey folks,

I wanted to apologize for my lack of administration on COW of late. When the new forums arrived I fell behind on my duties, and was unable to access my control panel to give you all the stars you so deserve. All has been remedied, and so I will now be awarding stars to those who I have yet to award. Just to keep a tally on it this is who I believe I owe stars to. If you are missing stars and do not see your name on this list, please inform me so I can make that happen.

VegasMike - I'm not sure if your stars are up to date, are you at 8 or 9 wins? Do you know?
    Scorge - I owe you at least 1 for Fairy Hunter, but if you know exactly how many wins you have that would be helpful.
    Bonjour - Warp Steed
    DefiledVisions - Cancer
    Magellan - Party Animal
    alexson - Gas Guzzler
    GDonaldson - Spaceman Spiff and the Disgusting Droggzax
    Arbinn - Bull, Ring-Tailed Shortsnout
    AlexaRossi - Bubble Bobble Redesign

So, if you're missin' stars and you don't see your name on that list, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

In other administrative news: I also apologize that I have not updated the Winner's gallery in so long. Right now I'm having some trouble getting Illustrator up and running on the new PC. Once I have that running, I will do a big update for like... the last 6 months of rounds or something ridiculous like that.

Cheers,
    -Simon

Check out creature designs and make some of your own:
    Creature of the Week; Creature Spot

View Simon Sweetman's art etc. at:
    Art Blog:May Contain Dragons; Personal Website; Twitter: @SiSweetman; Livestream Channel
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Si_Swe For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 68