I have a Samsung 1200nf (Natural Flat Diamondtron) 22" monitor.

I thought this monitor should be flat and with a nice square picture - but it more looks like a flat tube in the top and a conventional curved tube in the bottom.

Even with the many geometry controls, I am not able to fix a bottom "barrel distortion".

I know it's proberbly not called barrel distortion, but it looks that way - middle is perfect and even but both left and right corners curves upwards, and makes it "smile".

This of course make other parts of the image curve too, and a page with lots of lines or text seems bending a little, and does in my opinion irritate the overall "ergonomics".

So does anyone know if this is "acceptable" or does this type of monitor/tube normally behave better?

Thanks in advance!