Art: Steam Snail
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Steam Snail

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Steam Snail

This is a steam powered snail that I sculped and painted for Armorcast. The snail itself is about 3 inches 7.5cm and about 4 inches 10cm long. I started it arond 4 years ago. The Steam Snail is now ready to purchase.
    I really hope you all like this piece. I remember so clearly the day when it just popped into my mind. The model is about 100% what had imagined. It hit me like a ton of bricks "oh, holy-smokers is that COOL." I knew as I was sculpting that I'd never even come close to the value of the time I put in.........That was just fine. The idea of it and the picture in my mind were more than enough to keep me going. Thru, probably, one of the longest and most detailed pieces I've ever done. Finally............finally to see it complete and people where getting the same bang as I got, is very satisfying................

armorcast.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1553&osCsid=06f07fa96 686c67b85b68028ce5aaca7

Name:  aaa small x.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  516.9 KB

Last edited by sir fartz alot; November 24th, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Woww...That's a hell out of amazing work..The Steam Snail is well sculpted and i guess it has taken lots of time to get completed..But it shows your hardwork though
    The imagination can be seen itself in the artwork!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.