Sketchbook: GET GOOD SON NOW SOON YEAH! (Daily Sketchbook)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry GET GOOD SON NOW SOON YEAH! (Daily Sketchbook)

Hey long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to always become a better artist, but was kinda intimidated by posting a sketchbook since most of them haf such a higher skillset than me, and I am pretty old to really start learning to draw, (26 years old) I should just posy anyway, I need lots of help, ah gonna try to post everyday yeah, thanks for the future help. Have some mental problem s, but not gonna try to use excuses for it, even if I am a little slow. Sorry for any grammer problems. Name:  1min.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  336.5 KBName:  2min.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  339.1 KBName:  5min.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  281.5 KBName:  10min01.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  376.6 KBName:  30min.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  381.3 KBName:  gestures20121119.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  391.2 KBName:  01.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  275.8 KBName:  02.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  204.3 KB

Last edited by supermassive; November 19th, 2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Grammar edit
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    good life drawings, not alot to get enough of an idea from but I think you produce much nicer drawings when you work with a lighter hand and a faster pace, brings out your accuracy alot more.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marcoferrigno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoferrigno View Post
    good life drawings, not alot to get enough of an idea from but I think you produce much nicer drawings when you work with a lighter hand and a faster pace, brings out your accuracy alot more.
    Ah I tend to work in a fast pace (maybe way too fast in a blind contour) bit I have a habit of drawing real hard, I should stop that.

Also Personal art. It's Ok to post few persnal arts?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ofcourse its ok to post personal art! in fact post moooaaaar nice conept alot of ideas and stuff going on thats good, on the studies id recommend you draw fast and slow sometimes and recognize the personal touches of both, there are severat stages to a drawing and the more in depth you go the slower you draw and you think alot more on the emd result, do a ton of studies seriously, gesture, anatomy proportion, learn the landmarks in the body so you can come up with your own figures and poses and have fun with it, like arnold once said "ill be back" for more art of course

good luck!

my sketchbook! Drawing like a maniac!!

My Blog

Destroy your weaknesses! theres nothing more to it! stop bitching grab that pencil and sketch Away!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lionheartGFX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheartGFX View Post
    ofcourse its ok to post personal art! in fact post moooaaaar nice conept alot of ideas and stuff going on thats good, on the studies id recommend you draw fast and slow sometimes and recognize the personal touches of both, there are severat stages to a drawing and the more in depth you go the slower you draw and you think alot more on the emd result, do a ton of studies seriously, gesture, anatomy proportion, learn the landmarks in the body so you can come up with your own figures and poses and have fun with it, like arnold once said "ill be back" for more art of course

good luck!
    Thanks man for the advice! I'LL BE BACK!

Also new posts, really barely nothing due to all day labor work. Tommarrow got a free day, so gonna sit down and study with Loomis!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    looking good, nice life studies and the character turn around is good too, shows you understand othrographics.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.