Thanks

AHHHH bad forum . . . BAD . . . SIT!!

This new forum is extreemly anoying. I usualy read a post and if i am interested in it i reply or subscribe - that way i can track it. If i am not interested in it the thread was grayed out and i never looked at it again. Now i am forced to reread EVERY post over and over and over looking for new stuff.
    :barf:
    this type of interface in a forum has driven me away from many places - i would just cry if it drove me away form here. help

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neverman
    This new forum is extreemly anoying. I usualy read a post and if i am interested in it i reply or subscribe - that way i can track it. If i am not interested in it the thread was grayed out and i never looked at it again. Now i am forced to reread EVERY post over and over and over looking for new stuff.
    :barf:
    this type of interface in a forum has driven me away from many places - i would just cry if it drove me away form here. help
    I guess you're talking about the visited links on the old forum? This is totally template-based and it will probably be fixed in the new template.
    And...you don't have to reread everything over and over. Just read the threads with bold titles - those contain new posts. And ignore threads with titles which don't interest you.

Thanks
    Man... You should invest in a memory.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontemonti
    I guess you're talking about the visited links on the old forum? This is totally template-based and it will probably be fixed in the new template.
    And...you don't have to reread everything over and over. Just read the threads with bold titles - those contain new posts. And ignore threads with titles which don't interest you.
    well it would be nice if it can be fixed as you stated.
    I see the bold but some of those threads - about 90% - I never want to see again but the replies get mixed into the new threads. Also as far as remembering the threads - you have to be kidding me o_O; - i do not have one of those new hybrid brains that remembers mass useless info like what 1000 thread names link with what 1000 threads i have visited that week - much less that month ;]

Thanks

Arrow

We have all had the same problem. But you know, It's not really a real problem. Jason would suggest you go draw rather than wasting your time coming off as some ungrateful little Punk! :bash: As stated my times before the new site design will be up soon enough.

-Joshua

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHUATHEJAMES
    We have all had the same problem. But you know, It's not really a real problem. Jason would suggest you go draw rather than wasting your time coming off as some ungrateful little Punk! :bash: As stated my times before the new site design will be up soon enough.

-Joshua
    HA good point :iws: just voicing my concerns - there are alot of good new features . . . and one dealbreaker that is getting looked at.
    ( # turns off computer and digs out drawing stuff # )

Thanks
    I've been grumbling about this too for some time (2 months?). Was wondering if it was something wrong with my config or something!!!
    About stop wasting time... well having things back to how they were would actually save us some time so we can rush off to our little sketchbooks