I have been working on a comic for the last, oh, 8 years probably. It started out as a collaboration project with a friend and I have since taken it over as she has had some problems in her own life. problem is that I can't seem to get it to go anywhere. I have characters that have developed and changed and grown since i have started this, and the plots have developed and grown with the characters, so everything works well. Problem is it's all stuck in my head right now.

I want to get it out but I don't know what I should be doing to do that. I was thinking writing a full story to do it, but I also don't know if writing it like that would just cause problems later on, and I've never really managed scripting it, but if that is generally the better options I can make up it, just not panel by panel, page by page, just in general and figure it out as I go.

I had started it and had gotten the first three pages done, but telling a few friends at work, they kept saying I really need to plan this out and work it all out before i start and it kind of... got me put on hold again. I'm just over thinking things with this and am looking for some advice to help me set myself straight. Any other advice would be like totally fab too. :3