I am new...be gentle, but please be honest.
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: I am new...be gentle, but please be honest.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I am new...be gentle, but please be honest.

I am 2 semesters away from graduating with my second degree. In that time I have come to love drawing. My educational background is digital art but I just have this passion for traditional art. I've only been drawing daily for about 6-8 months now and I KNOW I have a long way to go. The problem is, most everyone I show my work to is family and friends. With the exception of one or two people, most everyone loves my stuff. Well, I am confident in my skills but I know I need work. So, I've come here because unless I'm told what I need to work on, I'll keep stumbling along. I have my work up on Flickr, my own website, as well as a few other places but I never really get substantial feedback on it...and that's what I NEED.

I want to eventually do illustration but I'm not sure where to go or what to do. When I start off drawing, I have this idea of creating a detailed piece but then I get frustrated because I feel like I should be further along than I am. I have come quite a long way since I first started but right now I feel lost and I'm hoping I can get some awesome suggestions and feedback on how far I've come.

Attached Images Attached Images            
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.