I need help to improve
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I need help to improve

Good day all I need to ask is one question and that is - I want to improve- I draw everyday but I need to learn how to draw anatomy. Iím not bad at drawing but I would be interested in any extra help you guys could give me please.

My pencil hold a gun to my head and says "Draw bitch draw"
    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...-My-sketchbook
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthesketcher View Post
    Good day all I need to ask is one question and that is - I want to improve- I draw everyday but I need to learn how to draw anatomy. Iím not bad at drawing but I would be interested in any extra help you guys could give me please.
    Hey, I haven't been here long but one thing I've picked up on is if you post a question asking for help with self improvement or techniques, no-one is going to take it seriously unless you post some examples of your work so that they can actually show you where you need the help and where your technical skill is already sufficient enough, re-post this thread with some of your work and you'll probably get some really helpful replies =)

Other than that, all I can say is try doing timed life drawing sessions either at art sessions or using online tools (http://artists.pixelovely.com/practi...igure-drawing/ is pretty good), trawl through anatomy tutorials on youtube and keep practicing.

Good luck

-HydeandFreak

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Read some artbooks, study other's workflow, and most importantly, draw of course. There are many things you can do, don't focus on one thing at once! Indulge yourself in many things.

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I moved you to the right forum. Post work, get feedback. That's how you'll learn to improve.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arshes Nei For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.