Sketchbook: Art: A Long Way Ahead, Never Ending Always Rising
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Art: A Long Way Ahead, Never Ending Always Rising

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Art: A Long Way Ahead, Never Ending Always Rising

hello all, i have been lurking this website for a few years now marveling at great art and watched those that are/were working hard to reach higher levels of skill. i have gotten quite a bit of inspiration coming mostly from sketchbooks. time to start the engine of what may hopefully be a persistent progression.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

here are my first

Name:  IMG (2).jpg
Views: 76
Size:  151.6 KBName:  IMG_0001 (2).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  169.3 KB

ill try to frame the drawings in the paper better leaving about an inch border around so there won't be any cutoffs in the future

sketchbook/paper: Canson Artist Series Universal Sketch
    utencil: regular hb 2 pencil
    instructions: Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life, George B. Bridgman

Last edited by UniversalDDBB; December 10th, 2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: re sized images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Universal, thanks for stopping by my sketchbook. You're onto a good start here and I like the way you're working out your goals and ideas etc. You're taking a very structured approach. It did feel a bit odd reading those links, like I was peaking into someone's private journal, but if you're happy posting your process and progress in that form, then go for it.

The drawings are also a good start. I cant comment much because you're just getting started so I'll just say keep going the way you're going and good luck.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.