This kind of thread is quite popular on another photo-forum I visit and it works like this:
Post photos you took recently here!
- photo must be new (no dumping of old pics)
- don't post too many, selecting the very best shots is hard but important in photography (I'd suggest a maximum of 2-3 pics in one post)
- c&c should always be welcome!
- try to include information about the shot that might be interesting (important camera settings, focal lenght, place the photo was taken, lighting technique, etc.)
This works well if:
- you just want to post one pic and don't want to open a new thread just for it
- you want to browse new content by a lot of different photogs