Photoshop
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Photoshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry Photoshop

My photoshop CS 3. But I can't create good effective picturs. Picturs quality is very low. Which software is good. please tell me .

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Microsoft Paint, for example.

DEVIANTART -:|:- BLOG -:|:- SKETCHBOOK -:|:- GOOGLE+ -:|:- FACEBOOK |:::| Available for freelance: Spellsword95@gmail.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by fuad12 View Post
    My photoshop CS 3. But I can't create good effective picturs. Picturs quality is very low. Which software is good. please tell me .
    I'm not sure what exactly you are asking.

My photoshop CS 3.
    So you are using photoshop CS3. That seems pretty straight forward. That is a program used by many professional digital artists.

But I can't create good effective picturs.
    I'm not going to be a grammar nazi- but it would seem here that if you can't create effective pictures, that would be a skills issue, not having to do with the program. That would have to do with your talent. Are you having compositional issues? issues with drawing/ proportions? that wouldn't be the program that would be your skill. but you knew that, so maybe you are trying to say that the images are exporting in poor quality?

Picturs quality is very low. Which software is good. please tell me .
    As I said above, is this an export issue? or is this more an issue in what is looks like AS you are creating? I would say increase the resolution. If you are using photoshop, that is one of the top digital image editing and creating pieces of software on the market, and you are using a pretty recent version. I don't understand what you are looking for more software for.

Are you trying to convert the images into other file formats and need a converter?

If you are having quality issues, when is this happening? when you save? as you are creating? What are you doing with Photoshop- image editing or creation?

All in all I am newer to photoshop myself ( hence my creeping in this forum), so I can't really tell you much. Maybe try to take a screen shot of your issues and attach them in a post, that way people know what it is you are talking about. If people know exactly what your problem is they can better provide you with a solution.

Fudge this AWESOME place!!!

My SKETCHBOOK: please critique! i can take it!

To limit one's maximum knowledge is to maximize one's limits.

Sanity is wasted on the boring.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to themegagod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 731 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, we could use a bit more information about what's going wrong for you. There are programs that mimic traditional tools a little better than Photoshop, but CS3 is about as good as it gets for graphics programs.

I was once on the receiving end of a critique so savagely nasty, I marched straight out of class to the office and changed my major (sketchbook).

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.