Sketchbook: Augesco's sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Augesco's sketchbook

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Augesco's sketchbook

I'd like to say hello, as it is my first post on the Drawspace forums!
    A little introduction:
    -My name's Adrian, I'm almost 18 years old and recently I've had an idea to start up a hobby which I should stick to. (Cheers, maturity!)
    I think drawing should really fit, ignoring the fact that I've never done that before. Damn, it always fascinated me - I just didn't thought of learning it.

I've already got a few good quality pencils, a kneaded ereaser ( I just LOVE playing with it! ) and a sketchbook - a physical & digital version.
    I'm uploading a few of my "drawings" which I made yesterday after reading a few chapters of the "New Drawing on the Right side of the Brain" which I find interesting & funny because I'm a lefty.
    I think, that after that lecture I'd stick to the Loomies series, what do you think?
    Oh, I'm going through the drawspace course aswell, I didn't have any idea where to start.
    Feel free to comment in any way, give advice, slap me if I'm doing something wrong, critique is priceless - that's why I am here, guys!

English isn't my native launguage, so I'm sorry for any stupid grammar mistakes - I just don't see them.
    Here's my Skype ID, just in case: adrianno95

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.