Wacom Stylus Question!!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Wacom Stylus Question!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wacom Stylus Question!!

Hello, this may be kind of a noob question but im having trouble finding answers.. i recently bought the hp tc4400 pc/tablet for $125 to use as my portable digital sketchpad/art studio.. So far, for the most part i love it but cant seem to figure out how to get the pressured sensitive brushes in photoshop/corel painter to work.. Is this because this particular laptop does not have pressure sensitivity or very little? or do i just need to replace the stylus pen?.. also does the wacom stylus for the intuos4 compatable with other tablet/pc's or is specifically for the intuos 4?

Thank you for any info you may be able to give me

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    From what I saw this tablet is not a drawing/painting tablet like the Wacom Cintiq for exemple. It doesn't seem to have any pressure sensitivity, it's just a regular Ipad-like touch screen tablet. So it doesn't matter what stylus pen you use, the tablet just doesn't support this function. As for the intuos 4 pen, it may be compatible with some other Wacom products of the same generation, but it's definitely not compatible with other tablet brands/manufacturers. The best way to go portable is still with a paper sketchbook and pencils and pens. There are drawing apps for the Ipad and other tablets, but that's just for doodling and not really worth the money if you are buying it just for that.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vari For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.